1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling ebooks and stock photos?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Shawn Josef, Jan 16, 2020.

Hey there. I am new to digital point. About six months ago, I purchased stock photos, and e-books. All my products have resell rights attached. My question is, where to start selling them? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Shawn Josef, Jan 16, 2020 IP
  2. speel00

speel00 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good question! I think it depends on who your market is. What are the ebooks about? What are the stock photos of? I do know a lot of stock photo platforms exists, so that might be an area to research. As for the ebooks, I think that needs to be more targeted to what niche they are about.

speel00, Jan 20, 2020 IP
  3. Private Loader

Private Loader Active Member

Best Answers:
    Search for marketplaces.

Private Loader, Jan 20, 2020 IP
  4. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Find out where the people who want the kind of products you offer hang out. Go there. Have conversations with those people and learn their wants and needs that relate to your product niche. Give them information that will help them satisfy those wants and needs.

When they start asking you for more help or information you can mention your products. But not before they ask for more.

JoeSpirit, Jan 21, 2020 IP
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I used to buy stock photos on ebay. You can sell ebooks in pdf format on it too.

qwikad.com, Jan 21, 2020 IP
    Private Loader likes this.
  6. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    Can ebooks now be sold on eBay as digital downloads? Last time I listed books there they had to be physically mailed on a disk. Been a while.

JoeSpirit, Jan 22, 2020 IP
  7. Web_Dev_Chris

Web_Dev_Chris Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not profitable.

Web_Dev_Chris, Feb 5, 2020 IP
  8. Andy Dao

Andy Dao Member

Best Answers:
    Well...I don't know about selling stock photos. For e-books, I would use a create a Facebook Profile and add responsive people in your "niche" as friends. Do a few engagement posts like "If you see this I believe in you and hope you achieve all your dreams." Post in groups and provide values. Go comment on friend's wall, reply to messages, etc... (Facebook Algorithm). Add 25 - 100 people per day. Interact with their personal profile by loving and commenting on their posts first then start talking to them on messenger. Try to talk to 15 - 20 new people per day. Write original messages to each person since Facebook can detect if you copy and paste messagesOnce you reach 1000+ friends, offer your eBook for a price, maybe $1 or $7, depends on you. Do a post like "How would you like an eBook on 11 Tricks to Eliminate Fear Of Failure for $1...

Anyways this is just what I would do. It will take some time but you got to look at it in the long terms and since you have reseller's right, it's all profit...

Good luck!

Andy Dao, Feb 6, 2020 IP
  9. Andy Dao

Andy Dao Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah. They have that option now. Here are the instructions for selling digital products on eBay:

Go to the eBay website and click "Sell" at the top of the page. Enter your eBay User ID and password, then click "Sign in." Click "Browse Categories," then select "Everything Else." Click "Information Products" and "Other." EBay requires that you only list digital goods in this category.

You can use Etsy or even Amazon.

Andy Dao, Feb 6, 2020 IP
  10. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    I have a few books listed in the Kindle store. One major reason I strayed away from eBay was that they didn't support information products via digital download at that time.

Interesting to know this about eBay but I'm not sure it's interesting enough at this point to lure me back.

JoeSpirit, Feb 7, 2020 IP