1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Questions before my new journey

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Bl4ckCr0w2, Jan 21, 2020.

I would like to start a new journey in the podcasts world, but before:
    • How could I rank my podcast website?
    • Could I post a summary of my audio content?
    • Is there a problem if a blog post talk about different arguments in the same niche?
    Thanks for your time

Solved! View solution.
    Bl4ckCr0w2, Jan 21, 2020 IP
  2. Private Loader

Private Loader Active Member

Best Answers:
    - Buy a domain
    - Search for directories
    - Create a html page or wordpress
    - 100% ok.

Private Loader, Jan 21, 2020 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Ranking a podcast website shouldn't be different from ranking any other website. Same SEO principles. But don't rely just on SEO. Your content will determine your rankings more than anything else.

qwikad.com, Jan 21, 2020 IP
  4. Bl4ckCr0w2

Bl4ckCr0w2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you think that a sigle blog post that deal with more than 1 arguments can be ranked anyway on Google?

5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Would you enjoy reading a blog post that deals with several different topics / arguments? I wouldn't. If I am searching for "homeopathic remedies for headaches" I don't expect the subject to be mixed with "how to stop frequent nosebleeds" or other health issues. You get the point. And that should be your goal. Write your articles for people, not search engines.

qwikad.com, Jan 21, 2020 IP
    Have you ever listened to a podcast?
    Before you even start you should dip into a 25+ podcasts just to see what techniques they're using and what is the "norm". Then you should write your business plan comparing the podcast you have planned to others in the same niche - especially because podcasters interview each other are promote each other.
    1. Exactly the same way you would a regular site
    2. Absolutely - here's how one podcaster does it: https://www.notaballerina.com/2019/10/special-about-india-episode-155-thoughtful-travel-podcast.html, you should be able to find plenty of other examples.
    3. It all depends on the niche and what people are interested in. The example above is about travel and the range of topics is extensive. If you invite feedback from your listeners they'll let you know pretty quickly if you've become too much of a general podcast.

sarahk, Jan 21, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  7. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    @sarahk
    Thanks for sharing that link, nice listening. But really, that guy is enjoying the mismanagement, calling it life changing experience! That's funny!

JEET, Jan 21, 2020 IP
  8. Bl4ckCr0w2

Bl4ckCr0w2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, you are right. I didn't think in this way before, but now I get the point