1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make over $1,000 profit with dropshipping?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Ruobing Li, Jan 16, 2020.

Hi everyone!
    Half a year ago I build a shopify shop that sells women's clothing,but it is too hard to find a high quality supplier, do you have any suggestions on this?

Ruobing Li, Jan 16, 2020 IP
  2. Jorge2local

Jorge2local Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should increase the the numbers of items instead of sticking just in women's clothing.
    BTW What brand are you looking for ?

Jorge2local, Jan 24, 2020 IP
  3. zomex

zomex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Which supplier are you using currently? Are you dropshipping from users of Aliexpress for example?

zomex, Jan 24, 2020 IP
  4. Stefvanef

Stefvanef Peon

Best Answers:
    I heard one guy on Tiktok explain that 2020 will show the end of Dropshipping.

I don't think that's true, not 'the end' as in 'nobody will sell anymore without owning his stock'. But I do believe it's the end of the 'goldmine' that dropshipping has been. Some users aren't prepared anymore to wait 6 weeks on delivery. On top, those who still want to wait go now directly to Aliexpress to buy there to undercut your margin.

So I think that the hen that says 'earn $10k per day with dropshipping' doesn't lay those golden eggs anymore. Good luck, though!

Stefvanef, Jan 30, 2020 IP
  5. LadyStarc

LadyStarc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What sort of clothes are you selling? Can you DM me your site? I might be able to hook you up with someone.

LadyStarc, Feb 11, 2020 IP
  6. AMZ Soldier

AMZ Soldier Peon

Best Answers:
    People ask me all the time, Is it too late to get started selling on Amazon especially now since its 2020?
    My answer is absolutely not! As a matter of fact, today is the best time to start a business on Amazon! If you are selling the right kind of products that is...

I sell brand name products that are in extremely high demand. These are brand name products like Hasbro, Mattle, Keurig, Starbucks, Sony, Samsung, Oreo.. the list go's on.

Why do I only focus on brand name products and not try and do my own Private Lable style of products? Simple, branded products already have a HUGE following and the customers already know, like and trust these brands, so why try and reinvent the wheel? The manufacturers have spent Billions of dollars over the years promoting and advertising for those branded products. Why do you think Walmart and Costco stores are full of other brand's products and not just there own? Because the big brand name products sell fast and 95% of the work is already done for the store owners, the products are already manufactured, the products are already packaged, the products are already tested, the brands have already pumped the add campaigns and got the public warmed up to there brand and the products, the brands already have the distribution channels set up, all Walmart and Costco have to do is put the products on the shelf and the customers come lining up with there wallets open ready to pay.

All im doing is taking the place of the Walmarts & Costcos, I purchase the same brand name products in bulk from the same wholesalers as Walmart & Costco. I then have those products sent to an Amazon FBA warehouse, from there Amazon is responsible for shipping those products to my customers once a sale is made. I never have to see, touch or smell the products and im able to control all of this from my laptop and cellphone from anywhere in the world.

So to bring this all back around, No it is not too late to start selling on Amazon in 2020 as long as you have the right products going into your store.

So please, tell me your thoughts and share your experiences with selling on Amazon. Also, be sure to include if you have tried Wholesale, Private Label or Dropshipping or if you are just starting out looking for knowledge.

AMZ Soldier, Feb 14, 2020 IP
  7. LadyStarc

LadyStarc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One question..how do you earn? For instance, if something is of $49 at Hasbro, and you are selling it through Amazon and that includes shipping charges included + your cut. Doesnt it increase the price of the product and why would anyone buy from you?

LadyStarc, Feb 17, 2020 IP
  8. K.Kristyn

K.Kristyn Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you tell me that which supplier are you use currently? while you setup your seller account are you getting any profit?

K.Kristyn, Feb 18, 2020 IP
  9. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What method of promotion you use for your site ?

Spartan14, Feb 18, 2020 IP
  10. Kate Peters

Kate Peters Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, you should improve your website. Create mobile-friendly website with modern design, promote your items with the help of influencers, build high-quality backlinks. You can do also SEO audit using https://sitechecker.pro/ and accordingly to report make some changes on the website. Don't forget also to check your website traffic and change your strategy depending on it.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
    Kate Peters, Feb 19, 2020 IP
  11. Elgar Rowan

Elgar Rowan Peon

Best Answers:
    Let me Tell You Few Things Very Clearly, For Successful dropshipping Store.
    1) Choose Your Products Wisely (This is Very Very Important otherwise You will not Succeed) Nobody will Buy Clothes from Your Store if they can Buy it on Amazon and Ebay. I Always Go For Single Product Store and thats the Only way to be Successful, You can always Add more Products Afterwards.

The Product Must have the Following Characteristics
    • Products is Hard to Find (Not on Amazon,Ebay etc)
    • Hard to Know its Price
    • It Should have Interesting ad Enticing Factor (Aka WOWW Factor)
    • Price Range must be between $20-$50
    • High Chances of Conversion.
    2) Must Try Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads Even Youtube Ads. Keep Trying Different $5 Ad Campaigns and spend atleast $50 .
    3) Optimize Your Store well. It Should have Proper FAQs, Privacy Policy, Shipping Details and Trust Badges.
    4) Give Maximum Number of Payment Methods (Paypal and Stripe are Must)
    5) You Did all that and Failed ? Spent $29 Shopify + Ads $50 = $79
    6) Time to Change the Product Go for Another Product. Spend Another $79

If You really want to be Successful by Your Own, atleast Spend $500 (6 Products) otherwise goto any mentor who is already Banking Hard.
    I have Told you Exactly how to do this. Hope You will get Successful.

Elgar Rowan, Feb 24, 2020 IP
  12. stefania.voicu

stefania.voicu Active Member

Best Answers:
    you need time and some.. spying tools... :) to see the real ones! The winners!

stefania.voicu, Mar 2, 2020 IP
  13. vinton samms

vinton samms Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you need to spend some more time doing your research on your particular niche. Try also not to promote your products in the same way as others are doing. You should try and stand out from the crowd. You can find high-quality products in the US. However, they will be a little more expensive than Aliexpress.

vinton samms, Apr 13, 2020 IP
  14. Terem123

Terem123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's very very simple just not in the current world anyway cause everything in the lockdown and it will be very hard task honestly. So what gives? You calculate your markup and margin and go from there clearly, correct? Seems so.

Terem123, Apr 15, 2020 IP
  15. vinton samms

vinton samms Peon

Best Answers:
    Absolutely

vinton samms, Apr 18, 2020 IP