1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Anyone Know Of Where To Buy Cheap Traffic

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by tunescool, Dec 27, 2019.

does anyone know of where to buy cheap traffic. real traffic an they make money from it

cheap traffic or semi

tunescool, Dec 27, 2019 IP
  2. kadam

kadam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It depend from your goals. Are you looking for a method of developing a traffic to your site or for promote offers? Push notification traffic is very cheap. But need to know more about your targets

kadam, Dec 28, 2019 IP
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well i know on udimy you can find cheap traffic but i think this its more for the purpose of building an email list

Spartan14, Dec 28, 2019 IP
  4. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just remember you get what you pay for

kb24, Dec 29, 2019 IP
    speel00 and jrbiz like this.
  5. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can try fiverr or seoclerks for this... beware to scan the user profiles for past reviews.

jaguar34, Jan 1, 2020 IP
  6. Marissa D

Marissa D Peon

Best Answers:
    Going directly to sources that arent super saturated, and negotiating directly with the site owner is a good way to get lower prices. The more targeted the website (the more of a 'niche' website it is that matches your requirement), the better.

Marissa D, Jan 3, 2020 IP
  7. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Be very careful. There are so many scammers selling cheap "traffic" which is generally just bot traffic that will not help your sales efforts. Think of it this way: why would anyone sell quality traffic cheap? If you developed a big list of high quality traffic that was buying your products, would you want to dilute or otherwise put at risk this valuable asset? Of course not, and no one else would, either. Your best move is to forget about trying to find cheap traffic and find other ways to make your business succeed.

jrbiz, Jan 4, 2020 IP
  8. Jaambees

Jaambees Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with the above 100%. Most traffic packages are just bot traffic. If traffic delivered sales cheaply, everyone would be buying and making money from it. Popunder traffic is not targeted to what you are selling and traffic exchanges are a complete waste of time. There is no quick, cheap traffic source period. It will cost money as in, a daily budget for adwords, facebook ads, etc. Your best bet is to write quality content and let google do it's work, by sending you free traffic that is targeted.

Jaambees, Jan 9, 2020 IP
  9. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is the niche that you want the traffic for?

JoeSpirit, Jan 10, 2020 IP
  10. speel00

speel00 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would avoid paid traffic, use that money to buy targeted ads on Google or social media instead. Paid traffic will not get you any sales/clicks, plus it is looked down upon much like buying likes, followers and subscribers.

speel00, Jan 10, 2020 IP
  11. master-yoda

master-yoda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think Google likes us buying traffic or links.

master-yoda, Jan 10, 2020 IP
  12. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    In the past, when I was still into affiliate marketing, I'd drive cheap AdWords traffic to my sites that had affiliate offers on them. I'd set my campaigns worldwide and set a bid at 2 cents. That would give me a ton of traffic. Obviously, it wasn't quality traffic per se, but on every $500 spent I'd make $1.5-$2K back. I don't know what your offers are, but if you don't mind international traffic you should try it.... although times have changed, maybe it's not even feasible these days.

qwikad.com, Jan 10, 2020 IP
    JEET and Andrii Ozemko like this.
  13. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, those are pretty good results. How long ago was that?

jrbiz, Jan 11, 2020 IP
  14. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It was somewhere between 2007-2010. Then a combination of things ruined the fun. The advertisers I was promoting were all from CJ. Gradually, some of them changed their terms of use, wanting US/Canada/UK only traffic. Some stopped advertising on CJ altogether. Unfortunately for me they were the ones that were making most of the $$. Despite that I kept pushing it for several months looking for other advertisers open to international traffic but it was a constant uphill battle.

qwikad.com, Jan 11, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  15. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by "paid traffic" here? I'm not sure I understand where you're coming from.

JoeSpirit, Jan 11, 2020 IP
  16. scu8a

scu8a Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I hear you. I used mostly linkshare, and for all the work I did, it just wasn't profitable.

scu8a, Jan 11, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  17. rkahn

rkahn Member

Best Answers:
    You can always buy well-ranked domains related to your niche that get good traffic. Keep producing consistent content on those websites to retain and grow your traffic even further over time.

rkahn, Jan 13, 2020 IP
  18. Paul Lian

Paul Lian Peon

Best Answers:
    The best-paid traffic you can ever buy is from Google, FB and other social media sites... Otherwise cheap paid traffic won't convert well and generate any clicks, so it's is really a waste of your time and money. The best traffic is actually free traffic from search engines and social media. If you have little money and really want to invest in traffic, you can invest in a course that teaches you the best FREE traffic methods. Hope that helps :(

Paul Lian, Jan 14, 2020 IP
    scu8a likes this.
  19. scu8a

scu8a Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    100% agreed. Having worked for a digital advertising agency, I have come to learn that targeting your demographic audience who will show a demand is far more powerful and efficient than using a shotgun method to advertising, as TV does. It's not difficult to generate cheap (artificial) traffic using just automated bots on a large scale. The ability to discern the difference can be a challenge. You'll get traffic, but it won't facilitate your goal of acquiring new business. I've found FB to be the best for advertising, as you have so much power to target a specific audience of potential customers/clients. If you acquire a lot of cheap traffic, the best way to determine its quality is to measure your ROI in these types of things. A low conversion rate should raise a red flag.

Back in the olden days, when digital ad platforms were still in their infancy, I figured out ways to acquire massive amounts of targeted traffic for just a fraction of the cost compared to the standard ad campaign. In 2013 I developed and ran a $4,500 budget ad campaign using Facebook. I set the entire ad campaign to last just one hour, targeting only the followers of my organization (At last check, about 3/4 of a million Americans follow my organization on just Facebook alone).

The results were absolutely astounding! It saved lives, caused legislation to be enacted that protects vulnerable people from danger, and I was astounded to see that the course of history is now changed! Only about 1/2 dozen people in the world are aware of what I had done. Other than that, I keep it to myself. The loophole has since been addressed by digital advertising agencies, so it's not as easy as it was before to play the system, but to underestimate the power of targeted advertising? It's beyond astounding. I still cannot believe it. Go with quality traffic and pay attention to the behavior of your users. Keep an eye on your cost per acquisition, as it provides good indication as to whether your traffic is targeted correctly.

scu8a, Jan 14, 2020 IP
  20. joycenye

joycenye Banned

Best Answers:
    Different exclusive Social media site is the best option for huge traffic.

joycenye, Feb 10, 2020 IP