1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for Good English content Writers

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by paulgee, Jan 4, 2020.

Hi
    I am looking for native or Good English content Writers for several articles for blogs and web pages for my sites, the content is mostly technical in nature, I have tried to contact a few on here by PM but without success (no replies) so have advertised here.

I would require content written for some of the sites that are in my signature plus a few more and it would more than likely be a regular occurrence of articles between 500~1000 words.

look forward to any offers.

paulgee, Jan 4, 2020 IP
  2. Private Loader

Private Loader Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I know a bit of English, not much, and i can create a article but the themes i'm seeing is

Motorbikes (I don't know anything about it)
    Link Shortener (I can write a article on how to use all the features of a link shortener including api)
    Domain Defender (If it is about a security solution, i can write a article about it)
    Shortener Videos (I can write a article but i deduct that this videos is for promotion of your Shortener)

Am i right?

Private Loader, Jan 4, 2020 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm giving you a like for your honesty. We unfortunately do not see a lot of that from many of our writers on here.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2020
    Spoiltdiva, Jan 4, 2020 IP
  4. leasmom2004

leasmom2004 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hi, I'm interested in working for you. Although my native language is German, I grew up bilingual and though I have never written for money, I have a knack for words and writing. Let me know if you're interested please.
    Sarah

leasmom2004, Jan 4, 2020 IP
  5. paulgee

paulgee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello

Yes agreed, thank you for your replies and honesty, it is much appreciated……….

The AI is starting its second phase and is only 8 months old so is still learning.

most of my time at present is absorbed by correcting it and programming new features, and yes some of the articles will involve the link Shortener especially the FAQ Scripts.

I do not get a lot of time and have received a lot of PM’S so will go over these in the next few days and check out your sample works, thank you everyone for your time.

paulgee, Jan 5, 2020 IP
  6. yashsharma997

yashsharma997 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I am well versed in English and can deliver high quality content. Please PM me for offers.

Thanks!

yashsharma997, Jan 5, 2020 IP
  7. innateseo

innateseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I deliver high value content, especially if you need something 2,000 words or more and ranked on Google.

I can come up with blog topics as well. PM me!

innateseo, Jan 6, 2020 IP
  8. infogle

infogle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can surely help you with writing - do let me know when to begin and give a niche so that i write for it. Looking forward for your reply

infogle, Jan 6, 2020 IP
  9. paulgee

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Seriously?????????

Sorry buddy

paulgee, Jan 7, 2020 IP
  10. paulgee

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OK; At present I am trying out a few writers but in the interim please send me this message by PM enclosing your costs etc.
    Thanks Paulgee

paulgee, Jan 7, 2020 IP
  11. prashanth1

prashanth1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Huh, First let me introduce myself. I am Pirasanth from Sri Lanka. I want to work with you if you will rate my article as a sample:

Successful investors and their 5 most appealing habits

Aristotle said “we become what we do repeatedly. But excellence comes from not our actions but from the habits we inherit”. Hence, following some good habits can be helpful in investment ideas. In return, they can help with Early retirement. When time remains on your end it is helpful in a big way. When you start early, you benefit from the power of compounding at the earliest. That is when the returns generate returns. RSP allows unhindered growth because investment funds that remain in the account are not taxed.

Regularly investing is a good idea to follow that saving and investing habits. Allocate a regular contribution to automatically allocate a certain amount of money from the banking account into the RSP account. Hence there will be a practice to invest and follow this particular budget commitment rather than stressing out in the final RSP deadline.

Rebalancing is required regularly and establishing a target is also required. A target allocation asset is established in particular a stock mix, cash, and bonds. The relationship between the reward and the risk is clearly defined by asset allocation. There are different factors that determine the exact percentages of the mix that includes risk tolerance and time horizon.

Stocks incur the highest short term, but the highest return from the long term is among major 3 asset categories. In the case of the long horizon of time, there is focused growth and there is the willingness for volatility endurance. Hence, a higher target percentage of stocks can be set.

Bonds, in general, are less volatile and provide modest returns. If the time horizon is short then there might be lower risk tolerance and there might be necessary for the bond target percentage increase.

Cash equivalent and cash investments like the GICs and mutual funds in the money market are the safest and incur lower returns. The chances of losing

money here are low, hence a proper sense when the financial goal is nearing. However, in the eyes of long term investors, playing with cash makes less sense: inflation might not favor returns, and the power to purchase might get eroded.

Investments that are diverse. For retirement, there is a need for proper diversification. Hence there are different markets and different investments and values never move up or down. The best-diversified investment group can help to mitigate the circumstances of exposure to assets performing poorly, but help to participate in assets that perform well.

Emotions act as bad factors of behavior for investors. Normal ups and downs in the market trigger greed and fear. Hence people act the opposite way; sell high and buy low. Market downturns are an excellent opportunity for buying.

prashanth1, Jan 23, 2020 IP
  12. EliteSam

EliteSam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will like to work for you. Check out my portfolio at elitesam.contently.com.

EliteSam, Jan 23, 2020 IP
  13. Kitso Faith Mookodi

Kitso Faith Mookodi Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello, I am interested in assisting you with typing. This would be my first time but I am confident in my English. Do Pm me if you need my assistance.

Kitso Faith Mookodi, Jan 24, 2020 IP
  14. pakhackerz

pakhackerz Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    https://www.freelancer.com/u/NimraSiddiq
    hey, there
    we have read your project thoroughly and are willing to work with you staying motivated and flexible to learn. you can contact the above freelancer and check her profile and reviews on the link above. Thanks

pakhackerz, Mar 25, 2020 IP