1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google shopping placement

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Simsam, Jan 4, 2020.

Hi everyone,

How do I get products on my e-commerce store listed in the google shopping results at the top of the page. I've seen some of my products on the search engine list but not in the shopping results.
    I know it takes time to rank and all that stuff but I'm wondering if it's an automatic process with google or something I need to set up? thx

Simsam, Jan 4, 2020 IP
  2. Shams Alam Khan

Shams Alam Khan Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no automatic process. It takes a few weeks. If you want to list individually every product you need to upload quality content and generate quality backlinks and rank them properly. You will see your results within a few weeks.

Shams Alam Khan, May 1, 2020 IP
  3. James Corner

James Corner Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to work on SEO

James Corner, Jul 9, 2020 IP
  4. Nicolas Martin

Nicolas Martin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You want your products to be shown on Google for that you have to get your website indexed by Google and then you can work on SEO. I am also working on SEO for my Custom Box Makers business and some of my keywords are showing in Google results at first or second pages.

Nicolas Martin, Jul 10, 2020 IP