1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

God is not on their side. God is not on the side of people with dubious theology.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by qwikad.com, Jan 4, 2020.

The president is surrounded by people who do not know who Jesus Christ is and are NOT representatives of God of the Bible in any shape or form:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...-as-soleimanis-bloody-rampage-comes-to-an-end

This is how the name of Jesus is being maligned. Shame on them.

Luke 6:27-31:

"But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. Do to others as you would have them do to you." - This is true Christianity.

Seeing these types of articles makes me cringe inside, makes me sad.

qwikad.com, Jan 4, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The President of the United States of America

I'm sure there are other Presidents who are capable of separation of Church and State.

On the other hand, this sounds like a pretty ideal secular Government.

sarahk, Jan 4, 2020 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    My read of that article is that Trump was not talking about the Iranians when he made that statement. He was referring to the 2016 election and the upcoming 2020 election. In that regard, he is pro-Life, pro-Israel, pro-Prayer in School, etc., etc., so he is certainly more aligned with Christians than the Leftists ever will be.

jrbiz, Jan 6, 2020 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You say that like it's a bad thing.

#CloudFriends

sarahk, Jan 6, 2020 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    No, I was just trying to explain what I think Trump was referring to when he said that God was on his side in the 2016 election and will be for the 2020 election.

jrbiz, Jan 6, 2020 IP
  6. Saputnik

Saputnik Active Member

Best Answers:
    God, if it existed at all, would be surelly sitting in his armchair and laughing out loud at stupidity of overall human race, the same way we laugh at person who cuts the tree branch they're sitting at.

Saputnik, Jan 7, 2020 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  7. scu8a

scu8a Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ben Carson who is HUD Secretary (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Carson) is a Seventh Day Adventist, which is a Christian religion. I get your viewpoint, and what you're trying to explain, but regardless of what it is, be careful of the thought fallacy in your original post. The premise is a stated overgeneralization. How often are vast-generalizations 100% true?

scu8a, Jan 9, 2020 IP