1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can you make money on tiktok ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Spartan14, Dec 30, 2019.

Now i see tiktok its very popular these days and its very trending .Does someone knows how you can make money with tiktok

Spartan14, Dec 30, 2019 IP
  2. thedge77

thedge77 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have seen threads on youtube with people saying they do. I have never had experience with it though.

thedge77, Dec 30, 2019 IP
  3. Marco82

Marco82 Peon

Best Answers:
    Some people I know use it as a funnel to drive traffic to other platforms they sell people on.

Marco82, Dec 31, 2019 IP
  4. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is NO monetization thing like youtube, if you know affiliate marketing then can use your audience to make some money.
    News / Rumours: Tiktok conducted the test with few influencers based in the US and it is being suggested that this is going to the first step of the company to help its influencers earn money out of it through monetization which is said to brand deals.

blogdum, Jan 6, 2020 IP
  5. Reichmng

Reichmng Peon

Best Answers:
    I think when it first started yes, but not anymore....I could be wrong

Reichmng, Jan 17, 2020 IP
  6. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Like with any social platform the opportunity comes with the reach. If you have a strong following you will be able to funnel the traffic to something that drives sales and a profit. It depends on your niche. For example, if you own a web site that sells honda car parts I bet you can drive sales to your site by building a relevant fan base by creating honda tiktok videos.

NetStar, Jan 19, 2020 IP
  7. speel00

speel00 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have heard of some people becoming an ambassador to TikTok, but that is only after they have a huge following and gone viral. So I assume they make some kind of profit, but I am not 100% sure.

speel00, Jan 20, 2020 IP