1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bookkeeping?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by SydneyBarrett, Jan 15, 2018.

1. bertham.jhones

bertham.jhones Peon

Best Answers:
    I see, you guys are talking about different softwares, soo just wanted to share my experience with NordVPN Teams that it works great for my company. Personally, I wanted to find how to secure my business company data and now we're using NordVPN Teams for it. Highly recommend it if you want advanced endpoint protection: safeguard your company’s data, protect mobile workers, and access region-specific content.

bertham.jhones, Jul 30, 2019 IP
  2. Pamela Hall

Pamela Hall Peon

Best Answers:
    I use Xendoo

Pamela Hall, Nov 30, 2019 IP
  3. raj p

raj p Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Quickbooks is the best for accounting. We have 42 employees and 1 dedicated person on quickbook just doing our businesses' P and L, Payroll (including print checks and direct deposit), revenue management, etc...It is really worth it.

raj p, Dec 21, 2019 IP
  4. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    HOW do you KNOW that QB is the BEST? Have you investigated ALL competitors? If not, there is NO WAY you could know whether QB is the best or not.

mmerlinn, Dec 21, 2019 IP
  5. raj p

raj p Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well it's a reputable company trusted by many business owners and accountants. It's been in business for long time. They also have great integration with 3rd parties from clocking in to full blown investment portfolio. I would becareful to recommend other companies. I hope that help.

raj p, Dec 21, 2019 IP
  6. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    1) Being reputable does not make them the best.
    2) Being trusted does not make them the best.
    3) Being in business a long time does not make them the best.
    4) Having great integration does not make them the best.

Yes, those qualities MAY SUGGEST that they are the best but just because they have them does not mean that a different product with none of the above cannot be better. That would be like saying a Chevrolet or Toyota is best when in fact a Ferrari may or may not be better.

mmerlinn, Dec 21, 2019 IP
  7. raj p

raj p Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My statement was in response to OP's initial question. I would be delighted to see you prove QB not the best. I have done my share of research and found to be best. If you do not feel they are the best then chime in why they are not the best?

raj p, Dec 21, 2019 IP
  8. zomex

zomex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very old school here.

I manage my payments/invoices using WHMCS then export them to create a spreadsheet.

I have tried accounting software in the past but found it to be too unreliable and buggy. Spreadsheets are almost a fail-proof.

zomex, Feb 17, 2020 IP