1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Question about Percentages and Buying

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by jasontn, Dec 3, 2019.

If someone has convinced 0.02 percent of a 50,000 social media following (1000 people) to donate $4 each person, then what's the chance that a third of that number - 16,500 - would have at least 1000 people willing to donate $1 each person? Well, the quality of the product would be a big influence - but I think the lower price is also.

jasontn, Dec 3, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    So donating, not buying?
    Are you looking for the $1 from the same group of people or does your account have fewer people so you're looking for smaller donations?

sarahk, Dec 3, 2019 IP
  3. jasontn

jasontn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm talking about Patreon pledges. Well, the idea is that I have a smaller social media following - but because I'm only asking a dollar/month - I should make as much as bigger Patreons who are asking $4 a month.

jasontn, Dec 4, 2019 IP
  4. jacksarlo

jacksarlo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But maybe you need to give some reason why it's so cheap, e.g. make some sort of limited time offer so that they don't associate that $1 with a cheap low quality product/membership. You want to convey they're going to get quality. Because $1 a month is crazy low. Testing will tell you, try $1 and see if it works.

jacksarlo, Dec 13, 2019 IP