1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal Serious Issues And Problems

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Dynamic D, Nov 30, 2019.

I bought an item from ebay via paypal early last October,
    the seller shipped the item,
    the item went mysteriously missing for over two weeks,
    only to hear near the end of October that my item was delivered...

but the thing is i never received it,
    and one of the customer representatives told me that he could see the item wasn't signed for,
    it was a lot of money i spent on the item plus shipping/taxes,
    in total it cost over €1,100 which is not a joking matter...

although i never received my item which i paid for,
    paypal won't refund my money,
    and i jumped through many hoops to try get my money back,
    so i will say buyers aren't protected by paypal at all...

too many loop holes for them to screw you over...

so disappointed,
    there was a bit of better service in the past,
    but now there is nothing this is the second time paypal screwed me over...

can't wait to get my money back and delete my paypal account,
    i would not recommend paypal to anyone,
    they are lying stealing scammers and cannot be trusted...

as i was first told yes you would get a refund as my item went missing for two weeks,
    then all of a sudden it was delivered so no refund i mean what the heck is that all about...

so disappointing

anyone have any advice on the matter???

Last edited: Nov 30, 2019
    Dynamic D, Nov 30, 2019 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If the items were shipped, your beef is with the carrier NOT the seller and NOT PP. Denigrating PP and the seller WHEN THEY HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THE CARRIER is flat out WRONG. File a claim with the carrier OR sue the carrier for non-delivery.

mmerlinn, Nov 30, 2019 IP
    Smyrl likes this.
  3. Dynamic D

Dynamic D Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I find it suspicious that it goes missing for over two weeks and all of a sudden shows up as delivered,
    And from how the seller reacted when I was enquiring with them as to where my parcel is they acted very suspect and rude,
    I was buying off ebay for years so I do know that any item I bought has to be signed for,
    With how the seller acted it's like they had planned to do this as my item was clearly intercepted way before it reached my country,
    And there's a consumer policy over here too,
    So yes the seller is held accountable,
    Even one of the staff at PayPal said that they are accountable after going through everything,
    I got one item I paid for coming from the same country but that particular one I did not

Dynamic D, Dec 1, 2019 IP
  4. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Parcels can go 'missing' for days, weeks, or even months ESPECIALLY when CUSTOMS is involved. Does not happen a lot, but it DOES happen.

I don't know how you approached the sellers, but if you were combative, rude, or otherwise blaming the seller, it would be normal (not necessarily right) to respond in kind.

I have been buying and selling on eBay for over 20 years. I have NEVER had to sign for ANYTHING that I bought. Further, none of my customers have ever told me that they had to sign for anything I shipped.

How do you KNOW that it was 'clearly intercepted' BEFORE it reached your country? Did you TRACK the package to view its path to you? WHERE was it clearly intercepted? Unless you can PROVE malfeasance, you have NO leg to stand on.

Based on my experiences with PP, I would NEVER believe ANYTHING that any of them SAID. I would DEMAND PROOF before I believed them.

Having been a seller on eBay as well as selling from my own site, my obligation to the buyer ENDS when I deliver the as-advertised item to the carrier. ANYTHING that happens AFTER delivery to the carrier is the RESPONSIBILITY of the CARRIER.

It is NOT the responsibility of the seller and is is NOT the responisibility of PP.

mmerlinn, Dec 1, 2019 IP
  5. Dynamic D

Dynamic D Peon

Best Answers:
    I know because I've been buying on ebay for years and I'm always polite when I'm dealing with sellers on ebay and most respond in kind but that one was rude obnoxious and aggressive and the item went missing in America and the seller was in America it went missing from there and then all of a sudden was delivered but not to me..
    So I know exactly what I'm talking about and I always sign for things I've bought of ebay always

Dynamic D, Dec 1, 2019 IP
  6. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What have you buy for that price, do you get tracking code from seller..

Thats big amount

robyries, Feb 28, 2020 IP
  7. komrad

komrad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think the problem rely on carrier or costums. I hope you get the solution soon.

komrad, Mar 10, 2020 IP