1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

fpcof.blogspot.com is a scam ,fraud

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Honestperson34, Nov 30, 2019.

For my presentation in University I wanted to have potassium cyanide pill .My presentation was going to be about Spies using cyanides - Also on World war 2 this cyanide was commonly used in order to not to be captured by the enemy soldiers and get tortured or not to get killed in very badway spies using this pill.
    That's why I was going to buy potassium cyanide pill in order to do my presentation from this
    (http://fpcoh.blogspot.com/)
    fpcoh.blogspot.com ( this is the website that he sales his FAKE cyanides from )
    (even though he uses fake paypal addresses with fake names ,fake addresses everything is fake from this person .So anyways I have paid him 200 dollars to buy his potassium cyanide , he forced- persisted me to click on '' confirm receipt'' . I told him that ''Send me the Product first then I will send you the money online'' , he said he have been doing this business for many many years , that I should trust him, he had a lot of customers just like me etc , He first gained my trust , and then After that he told me that '' He cannot do the shipping that I have to pay him 200 US Dollars first . Therefore I have paid him 200 US Dollars .After I have payed him He disappered and he blocked me on e mail. ( we have been communicating via e mail) I have never received anything from him. İt turns out to be that he scams people, he takes people's money. But he uses fake reviews online on many websites , in order to gain trust so that he can get customers. All those positive reviews are fake. So after I have paid him ,because he tricked me to pay the money and after that ''click on confirm receipt button'' After this I have called authorities and explained them the situation, authorities told me that ''they cannot do anything because I have clicked on confirm receipt button '' They couldnt do anything to the scammer also. (I have searched online afterwards that these scamming these were common. This scammer gains people's trust first and then scams people by taking their money and disppear afterwards . He scammed me by lying to me, and he promised me that he was going to send me the cyanide but he didnt. He took my 200 US Dollars , and disappeared.Never send him or pay him any money, he will take your money and run away .Don't believe his promises

Honestperson34, Nov 30, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You're joking, right?
    None of this rings true.

sarahk, Dec 1, 2019 IP
  3. Honestperson34

Honestperson34 Peon

Best Answers:
    '' no I am serious
    I just want to help others , I don't want others to be in my situation . I don't want other people to get scammed just like me . that's why I am posting this .I have learned my lesson ''

Honestperson34, Dec 1, 2019 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    No one forced you to do anything. You voluntarily forked over the money then entered "confirm receipt". By doing this you have no recourse for compensation, you are effectively on your own.

Spoiltdiva, Dec 1, 2019 IP
  5. Honestperson34

Honestperson34 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you re right , it's my fault . I have learned my lesson .. But he tricked me to either ''click on confirm receipt button'' That after that he will do the shipping , if I don't click he won't be doing the shipping. he said first he needed the money in order to do the shipping . And he promised me that he had a lot of customers like me etc , all of his customers were satisfied etc . I now figured it out that his good reviews, and those positive comments were fake . He made a lot of positive reviews on fake accounts '' Also makes people transfer the money first via bitcoin - money gram - western union - wire transfer etc , İf I couldnt send the money via paypal .... By the way I was new in Paypal, I mean this was my first time using paypal and buying something via paypal ... Now I have learned my lesson ..
    http://fpcoh.blogspot.com/ is a scam fpcoh.blogspot.com is a scam is a scam

6. Honestperson34

Honestperson34 Peon

Best Answers:
    I just want to help others , I don't want others to be in my situation . I don't want other people to get scammed just like me . that's why I am posting this .I have learned my lesson

For my presentation in University I wanted to have potassium cyanide pill .My presentation was going to be about Spies using cyanides - Also on World war 2 this cyanide was commonly used in order to not to be captured by the enemy soldiers and get tortured or not to get killed in very badway spies using this pill.
    That's why I was going to buy potassium cyanide pill in order to do my presentation from this
    (http://fpcoh.blogspot.com/)
    fpcoh.blogspot.com ( this is the website that he sales his FAKE cyanides from )
    (even though he uses fake paypal addresses with fake names ,fake addresses everything is fake from this person .So anyways I have paid him 200 dollars to buy his potassium cyanide , he forced- persisted me to click on '' confirm receipt'' . I told him that ''Send me the Product first then I will send you the money online'' , he said he have been doing this business for many many years , that I should trust him, he had a lot of customers just like me etc , He first gained my trust , and then After that he told me that '' He cannot do the shipping that I have to pay him 200 US Dollars first . Therefore I have paid him 200 US Dollars .After I have payed him He disappered and he blocked me on e mail. ( we have been communicating via e mail) I have never received anything from him. İt turns out to be that he scams people, he takes people's money. But he uses fake reviews online on many websites , in order to gain trust so that he can get customers. All those positive reviews are fake. So after I have paid him ,because he tricked me to pay the money and after that ''click on confirm receipt button'' After this I have called authorities and explained them the situation, authorities told me that ''they cannot do anything because I have clicked on confirm receipt button '' They couldnt do anything to the scammer also. (I have searched online afterwards that these scamming these were common. This scammer gains people's trust first and then scams people by taking their money and disppear afterwards . He scammed me by lying to me, and he promised me that he was going to send me the cyanide but he didnt. He took my 200 US Dollars , and disappeared.Never send him or pay him any money, he will take your money and run away .Don't believe his promises

7. Honestperson34

Honestperson34 Peon

Best Answers:
    it's my fault . I have learned my lesson .. But he tricked me to either ''click on confirm receipt button'' That after that he will do the shipping , if I don't click he won't be doing the shipping. he said first he needed the money in order to do the shipping . And he promised me that he had a lot of customers like me etc , all of his customers were satisfied etc . I now figured it out that his good reviews, and those positive comments were fake . He made a lot of positive reviews on fake accounts '' Also makes people transfer the money first via bitcoin - money gram - western union - wire transfer etc , İf I couldnt send the money via paypal .... By the way I was new in Paypal, I mean this was my first time using paypal and buying something via paypal ... Now I have learned my lesson ..
    http://fpcoh.blogspot.com/ is a scam fpcoh.blogspot.com is a scam is a scam

8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm fascinated by all his "satisfied customers" - what are they doing with the pills? They can't all be props for University presentations.

[​IMG]

My advice to anyone considering buying something unusual/of suspect legality online is to do some due diligence. Make sure the seller is reliable. Make sure their eCommerce site is credible. For starters - selling via blogspot is such a big red flag!

If you see someone like Richard Olowendo promoting a site check out the rest of his content - in this case, the one and only record online of this man is to promote the cyanide site. That's not credible.

If he recommends you contact the seller by a throwaway account then the entire transaction is dodgy. I'm assuming that's because you shouldn't be buying cyanide online. IF that's the case, in @Honestperson34's situation, then buying through the University might be a safer option. If that's not appropriate then consider the reaction of your professors when you turn up with something bought through a dodgy channel.

In this instance, losing US$200 might be cheaper than some of the legal ramifications.

sarahk, Dec 1, 2019 IP
  9. jonlihares

jonlihares Member

Best Answers:
    People should watch out for fpcof.blogspot.com

Recently, a person who has an advent for his research is currently looking for materials needed for his invention and apparently, he thought this website had what he needed. So he proceeded to order, and was scammed for having these kinds of products.

jonlihares, Dec 2, 2019 IP
  10. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I don't like to victim blame but what kind of newbie would think that website has any credibility at all?

It's almost as if @Honestperson34 is actually advertising the guy - he's had way more traffic to his blogspot page than he's probably had all year. All he has to do is convince a visitor that the OP is wrong and he's back in business.

upload_2019-12-3_9-42-2.png

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    sarahk, Dec 2, 2019 IP
  11. Honestperson34

Honestperson34 Peon

Best Answers:

Honestperson34, Dec 3, 2019 IP
  12. Honestperson34

Honestperson34 Peon

Best Answers:
    1) I have created this blog ,after I got scammed from this scammer. Now I have learned to make a blog. and I have created this blog , to show on google that his blog is fake , and is a scammer. (You can see below if you click on the link) But why can't I see this , when I type this on google ? ( for instance on google I am typing the blog that I have created which is '' fpcohblogspotisscam.blogspot.com'' but it doesnt appear on google ? (How can I make this appear on google ?

https://fpcohblogspotisscam.blogspot.com/

2)Also can this page , this forums.digitalpoint.com '' is not on google ? I want our conversations to be visible , and I want our conversations to be available - and appear on google . But it doesn't .. Can you please help me to make this page to be visible on google ? ( As I said I just want to help to the newbies and beginners like me who 's new on the internet to not to believe on whoever approaches them and asks for money who acts like a real seller but is a scammer. Becasue I have learned my lesson) butI dont want others to get scammed , lose their money like me )

Honestperson34, Dec 3, 2019 IP
  13. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You'll find plenty of threads here on "how do I get my site indexed on google" - go have a read.
    I'm astounded you're so angry over one small dodgy deal on a dodgy website.

sarahk, Dec 3, 2019 IP