1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who Can Post Last?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by izlik, Sep 13, 2019.

Hello Digitalpoint

Let's Play: Who Can Post Last?

All you have to do is post something here in the thread as a follow up to the next persons post. Post whatever you want aslong as it is no counted as spam. The last poster in the thread wins the game! (no date is set) :)

izlik, Sep 13, 2019 IP
  2. SycamorePond

SycamorePond Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm winning

SycamorePond, Nov 18, 2019 IP
  3. Zirkon Kalti

Zirkon Kalti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I hope the moderator of Digital Point will delete my account, along with all the threads and posts that I have made as I have no use of this forum now.

Zirkon Kalti, Nov 22, 2019 IP
  4. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Not going to happen. If you did not want your posts to last forever, you should have never posted them.

mmerlinn, Nov 22, 2019 IP
  5. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What is rude out this? NOTHING. I stated a plain fact, a fact that everyone on DP should know once one has been posting for a while. In NO way did I denigrate the poster nor anyone else. Maybe you should look up the definition of "rude" before making baseless accusations.

mmerlinn, Nov 22, 2019 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    But isn't this a pure definition of spam: Sending irrelevant messages (in this case posting irrelevant posts) to a large number of users?

qwikad.com, Nov 22, 2019 IP
  7. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yet here you are making new posts, very odd and contradictory.

Spoiltdiva, Nov 22, 2019 IP
  8. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It's typical attention seeking behaviour.

malky66, Nov 22, 2019 IP
  9. SycamorePond

SycamorePond Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Meow

SycamorePond, Nov 22, 2019 IP
    davilama2682 likes this.
  10. davilama2682

davilama2682 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like cats. Although, I have dog and a turtle. This means that I need to get a cat. I would have to get the dog accustomed to the cat. It would have to be a kitten in order to grow-up around the dog. Or, maybe, I could get a baby rabbit instead of the cat.

davilama2682, Nov 23, 2019 IP
  11. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Whatever you do, don't get a rabbit. They poop non-stop. And unlike cats they are high maintenance.

qwikad.com, Nov 23, 2019 IP
    davilama2682 likes this.
  12. SycamorePond

SycamorePond Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have a kitty and I love her very much. I would like to get another cat and 2 dogs as well- a small one and a large gaurd dog- either german Shepard or rottweiler. I've been around both of those large breeds and I like them a lot.

My cat has lived with other cats most of her life and gets along with other females but sees male cats as a threat. She's been around 4 dogs in her life, 3 were large breed and she was scared of them, but she was comfortable when I dog sat a medium sized terrier for a week. I think I would have to get a small dog first to get her used to it before getting a large dog

SycamorePond, Nov 24, 2019 IP
    davilama2682 likes this.
  13. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    just lost my cat called " si klet",, don't know is stole by neighbord or the cat left by his self..

robyries, Nov 24, 2019 IP
  14. Zirkon Kalti

Zirkon Kalti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I remember buying 2 rabbits from a corner pet shop in Huang Hou in Taman Tun Aminah. There is a boss there, selfish and stingy person he is. The day after I went to his pet shop, he set up rows of idols and crystals in front of his shop. He also put the maneki neko waving lucky fortune cat on his cashier counter on the day I went to buy rabbits. I made a mistake buying the 2 rabbits from him. I didn't realize he was aiming on me, putting so many idols. When he sees me, he ask his customer to buy a fish costing more than $2000. I think his first wife is deceased. The incident of him aiming on me started in 2010.

After I buy the two rabbits, he and his female staff had a baby girl. After that, the same thing keep happening to me. People are targeting me and every time they pregnant, they had baby girl. Later, I return to the shop wanting to exchange the rabbits because they are injured. I know its my fault that the rabbits are injured. But I was thinking, could it be that he thinks I want to cheat him by exchanging injured rabbits for new rabbits that he cursed me with his idols. But, before that, he has already set up his idols.

I think that is why when I enter the pet shop, he put so many idols, and it is like I am being bound by the curses he spoke against me when he pray to this idols. At that time, I used to have some revenue but I find that I lost all after I went to this pet shop whose boss cursed me due to some jealousy.

I hope his curses over me will be broken and I will be set free in all the areas of my life that he has attacked me. I hope he will not succeed in aiming on me whatever reason he has. I know he is a fake man, and people who have a family then curse me also is really fake and I know people who do bad things will get bad retribution. I hope all the curses spoken against me by the dragon king, governor and other people from the place where I come from under the sea of Japan will be removed.

I was the 23rd daughter of a dragon king under the sea of Japan. There are always feasts there where people from the earth come to pay a visit. Maybe it was my father who does not like me to sit and dine at the table. One day, someone dropped a kids underwear on the ground. I saw it and ask the boy opposite whether it was his. Then, they accused me and put me into court trial. I was 6 years old at that time. The boy is about the same age.

The dragon king had two heads and one of the head, a man, the dragon can change into two men. He is my uncle; he accused me, and had my half sister give birth to me and my twin brother. And he gave me to this family and my twin brother to another family. It was like this, the man says 1 2 3 and we jump into the half sister womb and become baby. After 1 week, we are born. While he wipes away all my memories, I think he did not wipe away my brother's memories.

When I was younger I live in a house with the nannies. Then, I move to a house with wood door and paper windows. All my other siblings also the same. It is like a big furnished room. We attend school from young. I remember there was a small stream and we have to assemble in a place before going to a school. I was supposed to choose a boy play mate but I chose the wrong one.

I also remember the first time when I was given birth. Rev. John Wesley and his brother Charles Wesley and a few other men Christians were praying for me and my brother. There was a man angel and a female angel, they wear a certain uniform, and they were opening books.
    We are supposed to go through a tunnel into our mother's womb to be born. But before we can be born, we must learn to crawl because we have to crawl correctly in the tunnel. The tunnel is like a dimension channel.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
    Zirkon Kalti, Nov 24, 2019 IP
  15. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure you should be posting this stuff.

sarahk, Nov 24, 2019 IP
  16. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I think the poor girl has episodes, then posts. Later on she regrets it all, but unfortunately there it is.

Spoiltdiva, Nov 24, 2019 IP