1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do You Want Errors in your Copy?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by davilama2682, Nov 23, 2019.

Hi.
    Do you as a business owner or freelancer want errors in your written product/copy - especially after having paid for it from copywriter you entrusted to provide it? I have seen physical signage on business facades and awnings that have misspellings; I cannot help but think the owner naive of the fact/or too cheap to request revision from provider of his own requested-error in the original copy. Copy sometimes is just that copy of already-written work - however, when your received originally-requested copy is poorly-written, would that be something that you as a website promoter/business owner are willing to accept/allow? Carelessness to signage or digital advertising, is one thing that could deter prospective buyers from even entering into your webstore and/or engaging with your products/brand.

davilama2682, Nov 23, 2019 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    ....."from *a* copywriter"...One ought to always proof read before submitting.

Spoiltdiva, Nov 23, 2019 IP
    davilama2682 likes this.
  3. davilama2682

davilama2682 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good thing I did not pay for this copy.

davilama2682, Nov 23, 2019 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Your head is in the right place. Good to have you aboard, welcome to DP.:)

Spoiltdiva, Nov 23, 2019 IP
    davilama2682 likes this.