1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Journey to Building a Niche Blog Empire Making $100/Day Within 60 Days!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by shellyboy911, Oct 2, 2019.

?

How many blogs do you have?

1. 1 blog

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2-5 blogs

66.7%
  3. 6-10 blogs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 11+ blogs

16.7%
  5. I plan to create a blog someday

16.7%
    Hello Marketers!

My name is Leon Tran, I've been an internet marketer for quite some time now and have had successes in creating websites and some other areas of marketing.

I like to try different ways to make money online and doing new challenges. *I am also on a youtube journey to make $100/day, see my other journey here >>> https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...m-1-day-to-100-day-marketing-channel.2857413/

Welcome to My Niche Blogging Empire!

Right now I'm starting off with 4 niche blogs and will be building them from scratch. I will be adding more niche blogs along this journey including more review sites, blog directories/lists, news blogs, and more. I will use a combination of different tools and strategies for these blogs which I will discuss more of along the way.

What is the goal?
    To see how quickly I can get traffic and make money from my new blogs using adsense, clickbank, amazon affiliate, and other networks. Let's aim for making $100/day within the first 60 days.

What is My Strategy?
    Post lots of SEO optimized contents consistently everyday to each blog. Build backlinks + social marketing to new posts. I use a combination of tools and different strategies for each blog. Some are more automated while while others are manual content. I want to run 10+ niche blogs. Why so many blogs? It's an experiment to see which kind of niche blogs and which strategies give me better results. Then I will apply similar strategies to new blogs.

I will be posting updates here as well as post updates (traffic, earnings, strategies, tips) at my youtube channel. Subscribe and follow my blogging journey as I post earning results on video about my progress and other ways to make money online.

Today is DAY 1.
    I have 4 blogs registered and ready to go. The niches blog topics are stock trading, cryptocurrency, and amazon product reviews.

If you have any questions/comments/tips/suggestions, feel free to let me know. Thanks for viewing :)

shellyboy911, Oct 2, 2019 IP
  2. Javier-Ramos.com

Javier-Ramos.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good luck, it's been hard getting good organic traffic unless you have an aged website with a lot of content and backlinks, it is doable though. Good luck.

Javier-Ramos.com, Nov 13, 2019 IP
    shellyboy911 likes this.
  3. shellyboy911

shellyboy911 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thank you!

shellyboy911, Nov 13, 2019 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    When I see the word empire all I can think of is the show:

p17082032_b_v8_ac.jpg

So, it's been over a month now. How is everything going?

qwikad.com, Nov 14, 2019 IP
  5. Mike2718

Mike2718 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good job! I was never able to generate enough traffic for my blog. But hope it works for you!

Mike2718, Nov 20, 2019 IP