1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm ALL IN... again.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rock Rollins, Nov 12, 2019.

Hello everyone My name is Scott but just like the name Rock Rollins because I love music Rock n Roll...ins. I am 48 soon to be 49 from Charlotte North Carolina.

I am not totally new to affiliate marketing or trying to make money online but I have never made a dime. I have in fact forked out 1000's of dollars over the years on different attempts from Wix/WordPress websites and MLM & high ticket affiliate programs to dropship and arbitrage. I know there is a way to make money, people do it every day but I just can't get past that hump.

I don't see myself making YouTube videos and I am not a social media regular. I am determined to make my current venture work.

I always here, the power is in the list. Therefore, I have found a new affiliate that is somewhat turnkey and so far everything seems to be moving but I have a lot to learn, hence why I am here.

My current gig is two fold. I joined as an affiliate for a traffic generation company and a list building company. You make commissions on memberships as well as high ticket traffic packages, which I purchased one of so far. Both have downlines and work hand in hand. They are almost completely "turnkey" and have training and support for which I can't complain so far. Autoresponders already set up with e-mails for you as well as capture pages/banners etc... you just drive traffic either organically, or buying a traffic package. The list building program seems like a pretty good deal as your downline helps you build your list as well. These are both new programs but so far I think are functioning as advertised.

I do however have some questions and I suppose I need to find the right thread to ask.

Best of success to everyone and I will be pushing hard for my own. Thank you for your time.

Rock Rollins, Nov 12, 2019 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Good to have you here. Blessings on your new endeavor.

qwikad.com, Nov 12, 2019 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to DP, I find it quite intriguing that your new thread on *General Chat* was deleted so quickly.

Spoiltdiva, Nov 12, 2019 IP
  4. Rock Rollins

Rock Rollins Peon

Best Answers:
    About MOBE? Yeah I was wondering what happened. I was posting a reply to your post there and after I clicked send the thread was gone. Did I break some rule? It was in general chat.

5. Rock Rollins

Rock Rollins Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks. I am determined to make a living online, somehow.

6. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If you had posted in the wrong section your thread would have been moved. But it was deleted right after you posted it...very strange indeed. It's almost as if someone on here does not want us discussing this subject.

Spoiltdiva, Nov 12, 2019 IP
  7. Ewitz

Ewitz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Greetings friend. Reading your post has created a fear and anxiety in me. I have pondered making the move to ecommerce but I have never actually jumped in. Today is my first attempt at opening my computer with the intent of setting up an online presence for profit. The idea that you have spent $1000s of dollars and still have not made any money makes me cringe. I know this is going to be a long journey and difficult but I am not in it to have those sorts of failures. You must be one resilient MF! I will be following your activity and looking to pick your brain, even if asking what NOT to do. Welcome to DP. Ill see you around.

Ewitz, Nov 18, 2019 IP
  8. izlik

izlik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello!

Welcome to DigitalPoint! :D

izlik, Nov 21, 2019 IP