1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Watch your health

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by BraydenBarnard, Aug 21, 2019.

Hello friends greetings to all, my name is Ricardo and I am very happy to be in this forum, I will comment on this opportunity how important is personal care for a happy life, here are some tips:

1) Exercising is an excellent way to be in good physical and mental condition.
    2) Having a good eating habit is essential to avoid illnesses by not having a eating disorder.

3) Sleeping well restores our strength and helps us to have a good mood in the day, it is advisable to sleep 7 hours.

I hope these tics are beneficial to your health ;).

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
    BraydenBarnard, Aug 21, 2019 IP
  2. knowledgeherald

knowledgeherald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One more important thing is missed out here I believe. It should also be suggested to avoid being lonely. Get involved in social activities. It will give good mood and hence good health.

knowledgeherald, Aug 23, 2019 IP
  3. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Curious what makes someone join a webmaster forum to offer health advice lol.

dcristo, Aug 24, 2019 IP
    knowledgeherald likes this.
  4. Ranare

Ranare Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It’s not enough just to keep track of your diet and clothes to maintain good health. I once got a very sore back after sleeping at the window. It turned out that they were not tight enough. Then I ordered window in toronto and it was completely different. Now I'm flying back because of my savings ((I would like to say that you also need to monitor where and in what conditions you live.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    Ranare, Oct 30, 2019 IP
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Not only that, make one post and disappear. The post's date and the last visit are the same. I googled BraydenBarnard don't see any site, business or service under that name either. Must be a bot. The question is for what purpose?

qwikad.com, Nov 5, 2019 IP
  6. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    So, a bot could sign up as a 25-year-old male, select an unused nickname and then post a message in the correct section? While possible, it would be a bit surprising.

More likely, it is a hired human to function as a bot of some sort and who posts on dozens of sites with an initial message and a sales pitch to follow in ensuing posts. DP may have fallen through the cracks after the first post.

jrbiz, Nov 9, 2019 IP
  7. catscantswim

catscantswim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think taking care of your health is a complex thing. You should eat healthy food, do sports, avoid stress, take care of your body, visit a doctor when something aches, don't be shy to use oils when your skin is dry, visit a therapist when you're depressed... Our body is a complex biological... contraption :) and it's difficult to maintain it properly.

catscantswim, Apr 23, 2020 IP
  8. misssmiles

misssmiles Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't get it? I am a new member and I can't post a new thread I thought I had to be on here a while first? Am I missing something? I want to ask a question, but don't know how. lol. The original poster looks new and puts a completely off topic post, so I think I must be blind

Any guidance would be appreciated.

misssmiles, Apr 23, 2020 IP
  9. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Who say's you can't post a new thread, which sub-forum are you trying to start a thread in?

malky66, Apr 23, 2020 IP
  10. misssmiles

misssmiles Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok I think I have worked it out just by your question. I was going into New posts. but I found a post a thread button in a sub forum. I am sorry, I was blind afterall!!!

misssmiles, Apr 23, 2020 IP
  11. tareqjhe1

tareqjhe1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think I do everything without the number one. I feel tired to do exercise.

tareqjhe1, Apr 23, 2020 IP
  12. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It's important to do a number one every morning to maintain good bowel health..:rolleyes:

malky66, Apr 23, 2020 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  13. tareqjhe1

tareqjhe1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah it's true.

tareqjhe1, Apr 24, 2020 IP