1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

forum-specific SEO providers

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by overhere, Oct 27, 2019.

Hello All

I have recently launched a forex-trading & brokers forum and have a few members but no real activity at this stage. I am looking for appropriate seo services providers who are well-versed in kick-starting forums via seo etc.

Please suggest good, reputable, forum-specific seo service providers.

Regards

overhere, Oct 27, 2019 IP
  2. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I rarely see any forums ranking anymore... Forum business is sort of dead now...

JEET, Oct 27, 2019 IP
  3. mrb1129

mrb1129 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In order to jump start a forum you need a group of people who are willing to join and contribute in it. Forum SEO is not impossible but in these days its close to impossible. And you will need chunks of money for it.

The short trick to gain visitors to your forum. Is by publishing a blog and putting links of relevant discussions in the content.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2019
    mrb1129, Oct 27, 2019 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    When you wrote up your business plan how did you envisage you'd draw people in?
    Do you have a reputation/name in the field?
    Do you have a contributor who does?
    Why would people value your forum over the many other social media groups and forums that exist?

If you're a newbie to investing you are going to struggle. You, personally, need to have something to offer.

sarahk, Oct 27, 2019 IP
    JEET likes this.