1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone tried clickadu.com?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ablaz, Apr 18, 2019.

I have received marketing email from clickadu which states:

"We want to buy all your traffic with average CPM 0.5-1.5$. Now we're working with absolutely new codes which allow avoiding Google blocking"

I'm wondering if you guys have tried them and can confirm the truth of their claims about the average CPM and being undetected?

ablaz, Apr 18, 2019 IP
  2. Igor Leshuk

Igor Leshuk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    #Clickadu #Frauds - they #stole #money from #accounts !
    https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipO-W0btIYhkGUS2qKr09ZcrWCCoN3Ec0T4FarPiKqG85Ixd2auaq3SzAqGGQaTNyw?key=YVZmRzhXWnM2TVI4c3Q3V2IxZzdYMFFwS3JYWF93

(#FRAUDS THAT #Confirmed by #CLICKADU #managers)

Igor Leshuk, May 5, 2019 IP
  3. Demian Mash

Demian Mash Active Member

Best Answers:
    @ablaz
    Hi, here's a monthly statistics screenshot from one of our publishers (don't mind the service profit above). As you can see, the CPM for several countries can be above promised. Yet, it all depends on the GEO/Traffic format/Platform.
    upload_2019-8-30_15-56-46.png

Demian Mash, Aug 30, 2019 IP
  4. PiliB12

PiliB12 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you know, didn't prove real click on it
    my journey started by buying traffic from clickadu, I made a few tests with 5K $, what I did with this money use getting fake traffic and I got low quality of traffic, i even buy traffic from a bot. but for an unuseful company like this one, I like to get better results I love taking a risk and get something with value...
    this is things that will never risk you, i tested everything I believe in tried everything this is my strategy. but, still not get my money back

PiliB12, Oct 16, 2019 IP
  5. Demian Mash

Demian Mash Active Member

Best Answers:
    According to Terms & Conditions, advertisers are able to get a full return in case they can prove that we have fucked up with the quality by providing a comprehensive traffic report. We take these cases real seriously, especially for the sums you have mentioned.
    I guess that you can prove your words?

Demian Mash, Oct 16, 2019 IP