1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What is the best Affiliate Program you have ever joined?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Snoopy240, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Jack Holland

Jack Holland Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To me it's a complicated question as to what is the best. Amazon has low commissions but huge volume potential plus name brands and recognizable products. JVZoo, Clickbank and Warrior Plus have great commissions but mostly niche products. Commission Junction has name brand products but the good companies usually require an approval process and you need a website. To me the question needs to be more specific in terms of what are your goals? Also, what resources do you have available.

Jack Holland, Aug 7, 2019 IP
  2. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Amazon is a fortune 500 Giant _ Jeff Beszos has in fact once more surpassed Bill Gates as the world's richest man since June 2019 _ he probably won't stay number 1 for long because of the looming divorce which will leave his ex-wife (MacKenzie Bezos) as one of the richest women on earth.

Anyways, because of its huge visibility, Amazon is a lovely target for politicians trying to score points with voters. Often Amazon reacts to the shenanigans of politicians by closing shop. From one day to the next, Amazon can shut down the affiliate program in your state.

Read Amazon kills Colorado Affiliate Program

This can happen to you,
    thus destroying years of affiliate-promotion effort. A wise move is to avoid the amazon affiliate program. As the saying goes _ don't put all your eggs in one basket.

planck, Aug 8, 2019 IP
  3. Edward_Melendez

Edward_Melendez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have been active in affiliate marketing for about a year now so I can make a separate income. So I tried different services. I set up a start-up capital to make more money than I did, and I tried the Digikala service, an online store like Amazon, but its profit margin was relatively low, at almost 7% of Return the initial capital to me. But I can honestly say that any affiliate services are not better and more reliable than Amazon and its profit margins are huge

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    Edward_Melendez, Aug 25, 2019 IP
  4. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are ambiguous.
    Polish up your grammar.

planck, Aug 25, 2019 IP
  5. jackgorney

jackgorney Peon

Best Answers:
    Lots of suggestion - best affiliate is very relative. Depends on what market and the countries in question. I have had good experiences with Adwin, Tradedoubler, Linkshare, CJ and Amazon.

jackgorney, Aug 26, 2019 IP
  6. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The principal feature to look for, in a good affiliate program, is repeat commissions. This is the key to building a residual income stream online.

You should strive to make a sale once, but keep receiving commissions for that sale because the customer is either subscribed to a service to subscribed to products, which get delivered every month/quarter/year.

Any affiliate program which does not have this feature should be removed from your list of consideration.

In general, Amazon products do not offer repeat commissions. Worse yet, their commissions are way too low. Stay away from Amazon. You will never make rich on this network. Jeff Bezos will get rich alright; but not you.

planck, Aug 26, 2019 IP
  7. 99james99

99james99 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm using Pushyads program for the last 3 months, they have great affiliate programs for advertisers.

99james99, Aug 27, 2019 IP
  8. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Paykickstart is the only such program i know of.
    Markethealth talks a big game but their links expire after 3 - 5 years.
    Other programs such as Amazon have cookies which expire after 90days.

planck, Aug 27, 2019 IP
  9. frustik

frustik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    For my experience in the finance and forex field i suggest plus500

frustik, Sep 23, 2019 IP
  10. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Which affiliate program are you using for gambling/bingo/sportbetting ?

planck, Sep 23, 2019 IP
  11. Martycz

Martycz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would also suggest to stay away from Amazon Associates. The commission is very low and they have only 24-hour referral period. I am not saying you cannot make money with it, but in my opinion is not worth the effort. In order to make a decent income with Amazon, you need to have a lot of traffic. Websites with a lot of traffic can be monetized in much better ways than with Amazon Associates.

If anyone still wants to get into promoting products from retailers like Amazon, then I recommend trying eBay affiliate program. It has at least higher commission rate. I regularly publish affiliate programs reviews on my blog, you can check it out for inspiration.

Martycz, Sep 28, 2019 IP
  12. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Files.pw has rather low rates; besides, the entire site looks fishy to me. Is it a Thai site?
    [​IMG]

planck, Oct 4, 2019 IP
  13. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I made few thousands with Bluehost affiliate program. I joined after watching smartpassiveincome website.

dess71, Oct 12, 2019 IP
  14. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please post screenshot of bluehost payment.
    Without screenshots, your claims are unsubstantiated. Anybody can make such claims.
    I can claim; I am making over $100,000 per month on my paykickstart account. But my claim will mean nothing without proof.

planck, Oct 13, 2019 IP
  15. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Check the screenshot attached.
    I made $2650 through the years in around 3 years. Now my account is reading zero. I am doing almost nothing. Check Pat flynn of smart passive income. He is absolutely crushing it with Bluehost affiliate program.

I also made few with other platforms like Clickbank, Amazon affiliate program, Private affiliate programs and currently Amazon Merch POD program. After selling 200 plus tshirts on Amazon & @ tier 500, I am making almost nothing now due to mostly lack of time. I do have a day job and busy currently.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
    dess71, Oct 13, 2019 IP
  16. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dude,
    Here is my screenshot for markethealth.com
    It is an old account. I am no longer actively promoting markethealth.com products but i keep on earning money because of past work done. That's how real passive income works.

Notice, how you can clearly see the date.
    I have blotted out my name; but, you can still see the name of my account manager.
    I can even provide paypal transfers with the exact dates __ of course, i'll have to blot out my name as well.

In anycase, if you are really making that kind of money with bluehost; then good for you.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019
    planck, Oct 13, 2019 IP
  17. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes my earnings are from the past. As I said it before I am making almost nothing now.

I remember that I made 1 sale with Markethealth and they paid me after some time. I read some bad things about Markethealth like “ they shave” or similar. Your screenshot has encouraged me to give it another shot.

The health company that worked for me just a bit is moreniche.

dess71, Oct 13, 2019 IP
  18. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, if i were you, i would stay clear of markethealth.com
    There is a reason, why i am no longer promoting their products.
    It all depends, how you get your traffic. If you are getting your traffic from paid sources such as adwords or bing; then it really doesn't matter much.

However, if your traffic is coming from organic sites; then it is a whole different ball game.
    Your organic traffic trusts you. Selling them subpar products betrays that trust. When they find out that there are better products other than the ones you are selling; they will never trust you again.

Markethealth has proprietary products but these products are simply not the best in their category. That's why you need to stay clear of them; if you want to create long-term passive income.
    For example; here is their testosterone booster product http://www.protestosteroneoffer.com/

Here is actually; the top 5 testosterone products
    Anybody can just google around and get this info; in a few minutes. So, you are going to eventually lose any customers you gain, if you promote markethealth products.

planck, Oct 13, 2019 IP
  19. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good thank you very much.

dess71, Oct 13, 2019 IP
  20. planck

planck Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Peerfly is finished!
    You cannot make money with a platform that folds up.

planck, Oct 16, 2019 IP