1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I find leads who would be interested in Web hosting and domain name like blue host

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Daniell Woolsey, Oct 11, 2019.

I would like to know where I can find leads for bluehost webhostingplatform that will sign up for bluehost so then I can start receiving comissions from leads signing up

Daniell Woolsey, Oct 11, 2019 IP
  2. ElscottHavoc

ElscottHavoc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Generally, most people pushing affiliate links (like those for Bluehost) include them as part of relevant content in blog posts. You have to connect with people that are going to be interested in those services and then furthermore pitch the service. But here's the key, you're not just out there pitching BlueHost, you really have to pitch any and all hosts that have affiliates so that you can build "Top 10 Hosting" review lists and individual articles relating to specific hosting features.

ElscottHavoc, Oct 12, 2019 IP
  3. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds like you're new to selling. I suggest that you start studying marketing basics. Especially those that address affiliate marketing.

You should also find some good traffic courses and learn some traffic generation methods.

I have a book that might help you get started. The title is Traffic Generation: 11 Ways To Grow Your List. I give it away as a lead magnet to encourage people to subscribe to my lists. Inside are my affiliate links to 5 products. Following those links is optional of course.

The techniques described in the book can help you start learning how to find potential customers. If you'd like a copy contact me by private message and I'll send you the URL.

Otherwise, start searching for online marketing methods. Before you buy anything I'd advise that you study comments, critiques, and reviews for the individual product. Not every "training course" that you find will teach you what you need to know.

JoeSpirit, Oct 14, 2019 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  4. IMDaniel

IMDaniel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can get a Blog if you don't have one and start writing articles about how to start a blog. Promote bluehost in you content.

You can give away a free course on how to start a blog and collect leads on your blog and promote bluehost in your emails.

You can also make youtube videos about starting a blog and show people how to do so with bluehost. Or review videos and leave an affiliate link in the description.

Or send people to a landing page where you collect leads, through youtube.

IMDaniel, Nov 23, 2019 IP