1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Dead Premium Traffic Business that used to generate $12k monthly.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by bebe99, Sep 27, 2019.

Why are you selling this site?
    I am offering a premium brandable website that is 15 years old, but a dead business that used to bring me $12k monthly at it's peak.

Reason why the business died is due to I allow it to. I did a bad job in managing it. Was doing it all alone and got stressed out. Computer work also gave me bad neck pain, so it was also due to health issues.

I launch the thread in 2012 and closed it on 2017. All along I just promoted it in one platform- Blackhatworld. Business dead when I decide to stop taking orders and stop replying emails. Before I did this, I was earning $3k-$12k monthly.

The Blackhatworld sales thread, and the forum itself shows many people talking about my business which you can find.

This business has a long history that I would gladly share to potential buyers over areas you are interested in.

Besides selling the website, I am also selling away the "crowdsearching" technique that is required to deliver the service to buyers. With this technique you can obtain Google Organic Traffic via any keyword. (This is technique is worth 50% of my asking price.)

I will only add potential buyers to GA and share income history report from Paypal. Please give me signs that you are legit.

Currently website is hosted at Instapage (I paid 1k+ for 1 year package).

How is it monetized?
    Direct sales from selling traffic packages.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No, I did not used any social media to promote the site.

How much time does this site take to run?
    Depending on orders and emails received, it usually takes me less than 1 hour daily back then.

The reason I chose to provide traffic services is unlike website design/ programming it takes hardwork, but providing traffic service is just few clicks of a button, inputting few details and the order is delivered.

What challenges are there with running this site?

Marketing is the main thing. All along I just promoted within Blackhatworld, and did not try elsewhere. I basically sucks in IM.

bebe99, Sep 27, 2019 IP
  2. guru16

guru16 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    your asking is 25k? for a business that died 2 years ago are you making any sales at the moment?

guru16, Oct 3, 2019 IP
  3. Brian Ott

Brian Ott Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That is a very valid question. How did you come to this valuation? Seems sky high.

Brian Ott, Oct 20, 2019 IP