1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Do I Make Money Online Every Day Writing Articles

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by bonis, Sep 23, 2019.

I want to start making money online every single day, my target isn't much from the start, $10-$20 per day is what I am looking for now, I do have higher goals of course, I am learning new skills.

For now I don't have the funds to invest in buying basic tools that are needed to start online marketing effectively; like hosting, setting up a blog, plugins and others.

So I started writing articles for the past few months, I got one client from a forum who outsource some of his writing work to me but not much orders from him, like 5 articles in a week. I am still sending PM’s to projects posted, but there are few writing jobs posted in the writing section of the forum.

I've also tried placing bids on two freelancing websites but no response since I haven't earned reviews yet, my bid is always last position, so I am guessing my bid isn't noticed.

My worry is; is it that I am not qualified to be writing articles for websites? Here a link to give you an idea of my writing quality; https://www.dropbox.com/s/sicau5kosbjt0tw/How%20To%20Build%20An%20Email%20List%20Without%20Annoying%20Your%20Visitors.docx?dl=0

I am surprised I can't win $1.5 article writing projects on freelance websites.

And secondly please share sources or websites where I can get writing work in demand, it doesn't matter the pay rate, because I am willing to write for $3/1000 words content.

I have enough time to write like 10 articles per day but I am not getting any work.

I am really in hard situation and need to start earning at least $10-$20 every day to sustain myself, I’ve tried to get job in my local area but can't get one, that's why I desperately need solution online.

Thanks you all and I appreciate all your contributions.

bonis, Sep 23, 2019 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What niches are you able to cover?

You mention in your article extension content. Do you offer the service of pairing an article with an extension PDF?

Do you offer the same articles to multiple clients?

Here's a page you might look at. Don't know if you've seen it or if it will help but their are posts looking for writers:

https://www.digitalpoint.com/search/41013967/?q=need+writers&o=date

JoeSpirit, Sep 24, 2019 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Are you offering English language writing services? I didn't go to your link in the post, but if your post, itself, is an example of your writing skills, you are not quite there, yet. Don't get me wrong, your writing is not horrible, but it is not perfect, either. My guess is that you are from Russia or another Eastern European country because I have seen many such writers from those areas who make the same mistakes. Omitting articles is a clear sign, in my opinion. Here is an example:

You wrote: "...I’ve tried to get job in my local area but can't get one..."

It should be "...I’ve tried to get a job in my local area but can't get one..."

Seems minor to omit the article "a" but when you do, it just does not read right to a native speaker. I have ignored all of the run-on sentences you have in your post and am chalking that up to just writing conversationally, but with some work, you could probably be a good writer. Good luck.

jrbiz, Sep 24, 2019 IP
    mmerlinn and Saputnik like this.
  4. bonis

bonis Banned

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much for your honest opinion, that's exactly what i wanted, a rating of my writing, i'll definitely work on improving my writing skills, especially vocabulary.

bonis, Sep 24, 2019 IP
  5. bonis

bonis Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the link, i do visit the content creation forum here on DP, but there are few writing jobs and lots of competition i guess.

bonis, Sep 24, 2019 IP
  6. nshep

nshep Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My advice would be to:

a) work on your writing skills
    b) pick a niche/area of expertise you want to write about
    c) find websites in that area
    d) research their content and put together a list of article topics that you think are missing
    c) create a title and short outline for each article idea
    d) pitch them to the websites directly

In my experience, this is a much better strategy to find paid writing work.

nshep, Sep 26, 2019 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  7. Tom Lindstrom

Tom Lindstrom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is also a site called Fiverr.com where you can offer your article writing services. I have ordered articles from Fiverr.com many times and it works really great. Maybe writing on Fiverr.com is something you are looking for?

Tom Lindstrom, Sep 26, 2019 IP
  8. GoldSeal

GoldSeal Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try to use gig sites, but the competition is stiff. It would be better for you to find different ways to package your content and put it on as many online mediums as possible. Promote a website/blog and build a list so that you can ultimately monetize it. Conventional article marketing might not work as well anymore, but this doesn't mean you still can't drive traffic by means of using third party websites.

GoldSeal, Oct 1, 2019 IP
  9. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try to sell your article in some of the most popular blog sites that are accepting great content to post in their site this will determine if your content is capable for making money online.

KylieSweet, Oct 4, 2019 IP
  10. Mike2718

Mike2718 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is hard to make it work when you have too much pressure.
    Out of what I saw, it is good to find some niche and specialize in it. E.g. new technology or business reviews.
    Another thing is to stick with the websites that you have luck with and build a portfolio first.

Mike2718, Dec 5, 2019 IP
  11. Marissa D

Marissa D Peon

Best Answers:
    Offering companies directly to write a free article or two for them can help you get your foot in the door. They will appreciate your offer, and if they are happy with the article the will hire you to continue writing for them.

Marissa D, Jan 3, 2020 IP
  12. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you like writing blogging would be a good option. That is if you want to start your own blog and not write for other people. You can do both.

kb24, Jan 6, 2020 IP
  13. prosper321

prosper321 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    first thing i would do is make your url shorter for visiting your site , one way to look more professional , good site to do that is bitly.com , it is free to use, second answer is create your own blog , if you have google , in your apps it has a app to create your own blog , try and create it as professional as you can , i can tell you one of the best places for uses of your services is to go to fiverr.com and create a account and you can offer your services on there. thats most likely going to be your best bet , they have 100's of people offering services just like you.

prosper321, Oct 22, 2021 IP
  14. prosper321

prosper321 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    first thing i would do is make your url shorter for visiting your site , one way to look more professional , good site to do that is bitly.com , it is free to use, second answer is create your own blog , if you have google , in your apps it has a app to create your own blog , try and create it as professional as you can , i can tell you one of the best places for uses of your services is to go to fiverr.com and create a account and you can offer your services on there. thats most likely going to be your best bet , they have 100's of people offering services just like you.

prosper321, Oct 22, 2021 IP
  15. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you are going to write in English, the first thing that you need to do is polish your English.

First impressions COUNT. Anyone reading your post who is looking for writing services will likely NOT hire you. I suspect that is the main reason you are struggling to get work.

Second thing to do is NOT making people upset enough to BAN you. That could also be a contributing factor in not getting writing jobs.

mmerlinn, Oct 24, 2021 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  16. eengine353

eengine353 Peon

Best Answers:
    Making money online is an emerging market. Millions of people earn smart amounts from online work. If you are interested to know that how to make money online? You should go through that article here.

eengine353, Dec 16, 2021 IP
  17. Đặng Văn Bình

Đặng Văn Bình Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. It is much easier to get interested in interesting content if you record a video on Youtube - having cute imperfections in your knowledge of the language can be forgiven. With texts, such situations are more likely an exception to the rule, but you cannot expect to be that exception.

Đặng Văn Bình, Dec 16, 2021 IP
  18. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    Try to be patient and apply for as many copywriting jobs as you can. In the meantime, while you are waiting to actually get a job, write your own articles that will serve you as some kind of portfolio and proof of your skills. Be present and active on social media, connect with other copywriters, ask for cooperation to some of them, and you will see that things will start improving.

VortexAlpha, Jan 4, 2022 IP
  19. GokuDBZ

GokuDBZ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    @VortexAlpha, the guy is banned already and he might perhaps not read what you have said :D

GokuDBZ, Jan 4, 2022 IP
  20. Kalarabant

Kalarabant Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Cool strategy actually. My friends are copywriters and they also are fond of writing articles and creating content for websites and companies. So, they shared me bunch of details how to create immaculate content.
    Your strategy is quite valuable I think, many copywriters have to adopt this strategy in order to vary their own one =)

Kalarabant, Jun 29, 2022 IP