1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

5 minute survey

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by Broztito, Aug 10, 2018.

I there "Photoshopers" I'm working on a project and i'm gathering some information about people who use photoshop, if you wouldn't mind fill a little survey which won't take you more than 5 minutes to complete and I don't ask for personal information (name, email, adress). It means a lot. Thank you for your time in advance.

https://andreferreira2.typeform.com/to/Tirsww

Broztito, Aug 10, 2018 IP
  2. Pauzzie

Pauzzie Peon

Best Answers:
    I have finished your survey.

Pauzzie, Sep 21, 2019 IP
  3. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It would help if your survey link did more than produce a BLANK WHITE PAGE with "Powered by Typeform" at the top.

mmerlinn, Sep 21, 2019 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It looks fine on my end. As I mentioned it in other posts you need to enable javascript (or maybe some javascript is missing in your browser) because what you see is not what others see. A long time ago I tried to get rid of a virus on my laptop and somehow accidentally deleted stuff from the registry. Nothing worked right after that. Had to reinstall Windows. Something screwy is going on with your machine or browser.

qwikad.com, Sep 22, 2019 IP