1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopMyAds - Popunder Adnetwork | Best CPM Rates, dynamic bidding [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Lucas PopMyAds, Mar 25, 2014.

1. gtaimage

gtaimage Member

Best Answers:
    Try to add adblocker bypass advertisement solution and try to increase the cpm .Thanks

gtaimage, Jun 25, 2017 IP
  2. jakepie

jakepie Peon

Best Answers:
    More and more network testing bitcoins as payment option.

Can you reconsider adding it on your site?

jakepie, Jul 8, 2017 IP
  3. gtaimage

gtaimage Member

Best Answers:
    So far so good ad network for me.it get 1-3 days for recieved payment.Keep this up
    [​IMG]

gtaimage, Aug 5, 2017 IP
  4. jakepie

jakepie Peon

Best Answers:
    +1

jakepie, Aug 6, 2017 IP
  5. megafiles

megafiles Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    best pop ad network for me so far.
    pay on time.
    thx popmyads

megafiles, Sep 2, 2017 IP
  6. eljefe

eljefe Member

Best Answers:
    Are these guys better then popads.net?
    And do they have anti pop up blocker?

eljefe, Sep 3, 2017 IP
  7. megafiles

megafiles Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes they are better, atleast for me.
    no they don't have anti pop up blocker

megafiles, Sep 4, 2017 IP
  8. sveratus

sveratus Member

Best Answers:
    Statistics update notification
    Now, publisher's stats, impressions and account balance are updated every hour. New features coming to PopMyAds soon. Stay tuned!

well if is like this , then i want features like to have just one popup code for all sites like you can put tag code In your site and system will record Site automatically

sveratus, Oct 6, 2017 IP
  9. Lucas PopMyAds

Lucas PopMyAds Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi!
    Just checking up here.
    Glad to see the DigitalPoint community interested in PopMyAds.
    In case anyone needs any assistance, please feel free to reach out: https://popmyads.com/contact
    We also offer live Skype support. ID: popmyads

Adblock solution coming soon!
    Cheers,
    PopMyAds Team

Lucas PopMyAds, Mar 13, 2018 IP
  10. Lucas PopMyAds

Best Answers:
    Hi,

We have our new Anti-Adblock adcode solution live. You can get it here: https://popmyads.com/ dashboard/codes

Let us know if you install it and would like to submit any feedback. Cheers!

Regards,
    PopMyAds Team

Lucas PopMyAds, Apr 1, 2018 IP
  11. sveratus

sveratus Member

Best Answers:
    the popmyads.php library not worked , i tried with
    <?php include('popmyads.php'); ?> ... not show any ad code in source

sveratus, Apr 21, 2018 IP
  12. Lucas PopMyAds

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Could you please contact us directly with your account and problem details?

https://popmyads.com/contact

Or to Skype: nelson (a.t) popmyads.com

Thank you,
    PopMyAds Team

Lucas PopMyAds, Apr 22, 2018 IP
  13. chamara2012

chamara2012 Banned

Best Answers:
    Payments are delay.Very lazy site.

chamara2012, Jul 30, 2018 IP
  14. ShortGuyzRule

ShortGuyzRule Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, so there's "shaving" (bad enough as it is) - and then there's OUTRIGHT RAPE

These screenshots are my GA of the traffic I sent VS Their dashboard. I have already emailed my AM (9 hrs ago) no response, and saw him sign in to skype, read the my messages and sign back out without replying.... So I've definitely reached out to them before opening a "scam" thread.....

GA Traffic: https://prnt.sc/p3bcqf

As you can see (It's a brand new site) traffic is from Twitter and 3 Turmblr Clones I use, I sent them 303 Uniques, 353 Sessions, and 544 Unique Page Views, coming from 19 different Countries.

This is what their stats claim I sent them for the exact same time period: https://prnt.sc/p3bexh

15 Visits from 4 Countries - That's what they're wanting to give me credit for?!?!?!?

So To cover all the bases:

Yes I was using the anti-adblock script

Yes I am aware that there is going to be a discrepancy between actual traffic sent vs what is monetizable due to ad block becoming more aggressive and rampant - BUT IT'S NEVER THAT BIG OF A DIFFERENCE - EVER

I use Asynchronous JS implementation of GA on my sites, so in order for GA to have seen them they had to have js and cookies enabled, so it's not that

I don't do "Fake Traffic" and I've reviewed the traffic in detail to make sure there's nothing they can claim looks off - traffic is completely normal by all measures - bounce rate itsn't crazy high, no datacenter/vps traffic, all residential isps and mobile carriers (almost 40 different carriers/ISP's from 19 different countries) - and the traffic came from a mixture of mobile phone and desktop -highest demographic were iphone users - but a fair cross section between IOS, Android, Windows and Mac Traffic.....

The only fishy elements are:

Their Shady Under Reporting
    Their Pathetic CPM's for Tier 1
    The fact that they opened my skype message, read it, and went "Invisible" - hiding rather than responding when I asked about it...

Draw your own conclusions, but If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's a - Yep, you guessed it - @PopMyAds is officially a #SCAM

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
    ShortGuyzRule, Sep 8, 2019 IP
  15. Lucas PopMyAds

Best Answers:

Hello Ronnie,

Thank you for reaching out.

We can understand your frustration on this matter.

We've taken a look at your account and traffic received. In total, we've received 22 impressions from your URL, and of those 22, 18 were paid from our advertisers. 4 were lost in pop firing process (or closed too quickly), not paid by our advertisers, or in some other way lost in the URL redirection path (the "discrepancy"). This means that only 22 opens to the pop occurred from 2019-09-07 to 2019-09-09 on your websites URLs.

Upon taking a look at your Google Analytics, we can observe that there should have been more openings, specially with that much higher amount of visitors, and even more because of the usage of our Raw code instead of unique. We believe that the problem lies on the adblock adcode version. Since it's using an outdated version of one of our JS pop codes to detect and fire the trigger, the issue is because of this code. Since receiving your email, we've taken a look and updated our Dashboard to only support our regular JS code.

We encourage you to try our regular JS code (found here: https://login.popmyads.com?source=https://popmyads.com/dashboard/codeslegacy); this will represent a increase on the count of impressions. The JS code we use to trigger and fire the pop is different, and it's updated to overcome newly implemented pop blockers from browsers. To be clear, it does not account for adblock bypass, but we still think that the impression count will increase.

We can see that you have not continued working with us since 2019-09-09, which is only natural due to the situation. We were analyzing the problem based on your report. It would be really helpful and enlightening for our tech if you could give them access to your website's Analytics for a few days so they can see the data. If you are willing, email to add at Google is . This way we will also be able to verify the impressions that were sent prevously by your domain.

We will be attentive in case you decide to try again with our regular JS code, to see how it performs on your website.

We can understand that this is not the answer you were looking for, however we can be certain that this is really where the problem lies. It is a technical problem, and this problem is not only costing money to our publishers but also to ourselves. Hopefully we will be able to update the code, and in the meantime, reach out to our clients so they can update it.

We don't "shave" at all, never have, and never will. We receive all of our client's traffic, monetize it, and pay them according to rev share. In the long run, this is what allows companies to thrive, and ultimately earn more money. It's not in anyone's best interest to prejudice publishers. Networks that don't see this are not thinking forward, and we like to think that we do.

Kind Regards,

PopMyAds

Lucas PopMyAds, Sep 11, 2019 IP
  16. ShortGuyzRule

ShortGuyzRule Active Member

Best Answers:
    As much as I appreciate that thoghtful and actually very personal and specific response (I have to give you credit for that) The great fact is that this is not my first exposure to being a publisher (by a long shot) and I've been running popunder/popup ads on sites of mine for about 7 years.. before and after chrome updates/adblockers, and have plenty of experience invarious deployments of pop advertisements (under/up/tabunder/Tabover etc) - both pre and post anti-adblock era - via js, anti-adblock Js, PHP and (regrettably) even WP plugins - yet never, not at any point in any campaign with any network, under any deployment - has a result so egregiously suspicious resulted..... 15 out of 544 (or by the time you replied, 22 out of almost 2000) is simply not reasonable or believeable as an honest outcome - especially since I had nearly that many visitors (who usually never comment on the types of ads on my site) mention annoying "hentai game" popunder (new tab) coming up every time they went to click on a video to watch (and yours was the only code on the site at the time...and that description matches your advertisers)..

Just too many holes in the plot for me to believe you... Now if your system is faulty and you actually believe that you're being truthful that would be one hopeful (albeit naive) position I could plausibly take - but the reality is - based on facts and evidence that are very clearly presented - you're most likely being dishonest and the previous post was a well-executed attempt to save face... And that's the unfortunate truth of ad networks, especially when their signature means of providing ads (pops) is becoming extinct and they're not willing or able to adapt and evolve.. ces't les vie

ShortGuyzRule, Sep 21, 2019 IP
  17. Lucas PopMyAds

Best Answers:

Hello Ronnie,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Again, we can understand where you are coming from and your discontent, but you don't seem eager to solve this issue other than publishing rather unfounding facts. Unfortunately, we never received any reply to our email in response to you. If you had provided us with deeper insights on your stats or traffic, we might have been able to detect the point or cause of the anomalies, or a way to mitigate it. We are not seeing much traffic from your end, even before filtered for bot and proxy, and from our adserver this means that our pop wasn't opened as much many times as claimed. Since this communication we've started to look into our different ad-codes, and found a very outdated version of our Anti-Adblock for some devices. This, we presume, might have been a matter of importance on your case, and we are working on an update. However, without further cooperation or response from you, we are not able to pinpoint the exact cause of the discrepancy.

We don't "shave" at all, never have, and never will. We receive all of our client's traffic, monetize it, and pay them according to rev share. In the long run, this is what allows companies to thrive, and ultimately earn more money. It's not in anyone's best interest to prejudice publishers. Networks that don't see this are not thinking forward, and we like to think that we do.

Kind Regards,

PopMyAds

Lucas PopMyAds, Sep 21, 2019 IP
  18. Victory90

Victory90 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is my rates from these countries at this moment

popmyads.png

Victory90, Feb 16, 2020 IP
  19. Michael Brow

Michael Brow Peon

Best Answers:
    Michael Brow, Mar 1, 2020 IP
  20. belly12

belly12 Peon

Best Answers:
    are you accept payeer in deposit methods ?

belly12, Mar 3, 2020 IP