1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how can i create passive income through website?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by purushottam kumar, Sep 17, 2019.

hello, friends, I want to create passive income so can you give me some idea to create a regular income, please help me but I do not want to go in the network marketing

purushottam kumar, Sep 17, 2019 IP
  2. Joyce Carter

Joyce Carter Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Purushottam, for a while now I have been researching intensively on passive income and tried out some methods personally which I saw the best for me, so far i don't regret it. i would recommend for you to check out the following:
    1. Affiliate Marketing.
    2. Dropshipping.
    3. Dividend income from stocks.
    4. AD Sense.
    Check them out and feel free to give feedback on what works for you.

Joyce Carter, Sep 20, 2019 IP
  3. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no such thing as true passive income. Every reward requires effort. Some of that might be minimal but you still must work in order to find success.

I think what you seek is recurring income. You might try a membership site. Those can be quite lucrative. You will need to post high quality content for your members - at minimum on a monthly basis.

JoeSpirit, Sep 20, 2019 IP
    Saputnik likes this.
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    This day and age it's not easy. In the past Google would send traffic within days after a new site was created. Today, unless you systematically promote your site (paid or free) you will not see much traffic. Organic traffic may takes months, even years to get (will largely depend on your content). And that's what you need. Steady organic traffic equals steady passive income.

qwikad.com, Sep 20, 2019 IP
    Zone06 and JoeSpirit like this.
  5. Joyce Carter

Joyce Carter Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, very glad you can contribute to the post. I personally work at a construction company as a project manager which is my full time job and before I got the job i had a lot of free time where i tried out many things especially online jobs. I got to learn alot of skills using Photoshop, logo makers, drop shipping and affiliate marketing etc so that i could be taking many online jobs. To my surprise until now I still do affiliate market and I consider it my passive income since it just works its magic when am working.
    So in my view passive income is a relative term.

Joyce Carter, Sep 23, 2019 IP
  6. Joyce Carter

Joyce Carter Peon

Best Answers:
    This is very true. I agree with you.

Joyce Carter, Sep 23, 2019 IP
  7. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    It may simply be a matter of semantics but are you saying you do absolutely nothing to generate that affiliate income?

If you market your products you spend time doing so. That is activity and that does not qualify as passive.

JoeSpirit, Sep 24, 2019 IP
  8. Joyce Carter

Joyce Carter Peon

Best Answers:
    No. There is no day you’ll do nothing and make money. It requires you to invest in time first before it becomes fully passive now. Does it make sense? Ofcourse initially I spent a lot of hours researching on what I can venture in and when I decided it’s affiliate marketing it also took time to set it up and establishing the best advertisement for my products. Compared to now, I put very minimal effort to it. In my opinion someone who doesn’t have the time of researching and all but is willing to pay to learn that would take a shorter time.

Joyce Carter, Sep 24, 2019 IP
  9. Joyce Carter

Joyce Carter Peon

Best Answers:
    You must invest to get something. It can be time or money. When you properly set up your affiliate adds it will work for you without you constantly advertising.

Joyce Carter, Sep 24, 2019 IP
  10. GokuDBZ

GokuDBZ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can try investing in those P2P lending sites but be warned as there is a bit risk involved.

GokuDBZ, Sep 25, 2019 IP
  11. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    Write books. Actually all you need do is outline the book idea and hire a ghost writer.

I believe everyone has at least one book inside. To be successful the information must be high value and useful to your readers.

And if you really want to give it your least amount of effort turn it into a Kindle book, post it on Amazon, and let them promote it for you. You won't get near the sales that marketing it yourself will attract but they'll trickle in over time.

JoeSpirit, Sep 25, 2019 IP
  12. nshep

nshep Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I feel like what most people mean when they say "passive income" is recurring income that is mostly "set it and forget it". Basically that means creating a business asset that continues making money even while you are not actively working on it (e.g. in your sleep). In short, the opposite of a 9-5 job, where you only get paid for the time you are present.
    Note that none of these come without work. You will always have to put in the effort to create the asset (or, work with someone who will do it for you). However, once you have set it up, it can continue creating incoming for you mostly on autopilot for a long time. If that is what you are after, here are a few more ideas in addition to the ones already mentioned above:
    1. Create an online course (on your own site or something like Lynda, Skillshare, Udemy)
    2. Sell software (e.g. SaaS, mobile apps, WordPress themes/plugins)
    3. Create a paid community like a membership site
    4. Build a niche site and do affiliate marketing
    5. Run a podcast that includes advertising

nshep, Sep 26, 2019 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.
  13. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    Totally agree. That was the point I tried to make in post #3.

Good suggestions. I believe there's a launch in progress at the moment for a tool that creates apps. At least the bombardment of email messages I've received in the last few days appear to be promoting an app creator.

JoeSpirit, Sep 26, 2019 IP
  14. GlowHost-Sales

GlowHost-Sales Member

Best Answers:
    Affiliate program seems to be the best way. You can deal with several relevant services. I think that the key factor here is relevance and for this matter you need to do your home work and learn your audience and understand that better of course.What you need to find out is: other possible areas of interests correlated with your web site content. Then you can get in touch with such providers and get affiliate materials from them. Better to deal with the ones which pays recurring commission as long as "your" client pays for their service.

GlowHost-Sales, Sep 26, 2019 IP
  15. fc2019

fc2019 Peon

Best Answers:
    Affiliate marketing (selling other people's products) I think would be the way to go.

Free Method

I would recommend creating a blog, write posts on things you are interested in. Google can take months to get traffic but once you do, add more articles and you can get more traffic. Then put your affiliate links in there.

Paid Method
    I would recommend buying your own website then buying solo ads (people have big email lists that sell you clicks) then driving traffic to your website where you have an article with your affiliate link.

fc2019, Sep 29, 2019 IP
  16. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    Solo ads are good but I wouldn't just recommend that everybody run out and start buying them. Before you venture into that area you really need to research it and you need to research the vendor before you buy.

There are a lot of scammers in the solo vending niche. If you decide to use this technique make sure you find a vendor who has the integrity to provide you with what you pay for.

And I advise that you steer clear of vendors who try to sell you actual optins. I do know one vendor who does honestly provide this service on occasion but I've run into many who claim to sell optins and only take your money.

JoeSpirit, Sep 30, 2019 IP
  17. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Passive Income doesn't necessarily mean you don't work to achieve it. It simply means that whatever you have set up will earn a stream of income that you aren't actively involved with. A real world example would be a rental property. Of course you are actively involved to fill occupancy, arrange for any repairs, collect/receipt any monies, and keep proper records. However, this is passive income because you are going to earn regardless. A web example could mean you built a landing page to promote a product then you set up an SEM campaign that runs daily. Sales that occur 24 hours a day would be considered passive income. The original poster is most likely referring to passive income as easy money. Which doesn't exist.

NetStar, Sep 30, 2019 IP
  18. GoldSeal

GoldSeal Peon

Best Answers:
    Content is King, and the internet is practically fueled by content. That means there are virtually endless ways to make money using web content. Today, allow me to share a few ways in which you can monetize your web content and earn virtually endless passive income very minimal or no intervention after set up.

Here we go;

1. Turn them into an ebook, and sell it on Amazon, or digital affiliate websites. Still, you can put up a simple one-page website with a <buy> button.

2. Submission sites: Two options; Post your best articles on EzineArticles, Reddit etc and drop in your backlinks for more traffic and sales back on your website. Or, earn directly from viewership of your posted articles on Quora, Hubspot, etc.

3. Write and sell: Write some quality niche-based web content based on high-value keywords and sell them directly on the article marketplace. Warrior marketplace is a good place to start.

4. Turn an ebook into bits and sell:
    Yeah, on the flip side, you can break down your ebook and sell it as chapters or single articles

5. Buy, upgrade and resell: If you do not have enough time to write content from scratch, you can request cheaper versions from sites like Freelancer and Upwork, refine them, add some spices, and resell on a high-value content marketplace.

6. Use SEO articles to build traffic: SEO using content is the cheapest way to attract, engage and convert visitors on your website into returning buyers.

7. Promote affiliate products: Sprinkle your affiliate links here and there in your web content articles or blog post to bring in more sales.

8. Promote your product or service: Nothing carries your marketing and sales message than well-written content on product descriptions, reviews, blog posts, etc.

9. Transcript videos for a fee: You can start by transcription and selling video scripts of trending videos. Or transcript on request via video transcript job boards

10. Write for a fee: This is pretty direct. There are hundreds of content writing platforms you can make direct money by writing for other members on a freelance basis.

11. Start a blog: The idea is to attract enough traffic on your blog using niche content, then sell ad space to other internet marketers.

12. Start a niche website: Niche websites are primarily driven by niche content and a little bit of hype here and there. You can choose to create your own niche product e.g. a weight lose the secret recipe, or promote other people's niche products. All you need is 50 to 100 SEO optimized quality articles around the product or micro-niche and you are good to go.

13. Build a mailing list: The best webhook for building a mailing list are free ebooks. Create free short but valuable ebook and offer them to your visitors in exchange for sign up or email addresses.

14. Bundle your articles into a newsletter: Keeping your fans updated is crucial for retaining their loyalty and membership. So bundle up those weekly news items and articles in a mini-newsletter and share some love. Do not forget to design a pretty newsletter cover for it.

15. Set up an article online store:
    If you can afford to advance things a little, set up a basic article eCommerce store and upload your extra articles for sell. (You can also offer space for other writers to sell their pieces at a small commission)

16. Give away your premium articles!-To build audience. Commonly done through guest posting.

17. Rent your articles/ebooks: Sites like constant-content allow you to sell your full or partial rights to other publishers to use your article.

18. Write and sell an e-book: If you have unique, extensive knowledge in a certain subject matter. Dive right in and write an ebook or two and put it up for sale. Experiment with various available ebook selling platforms to see what works for you.

19. Offer free e-books, with affiliate links: If you do not wish to offer that niche ebook for sale, you can offer it for free and let it work for you and distributing your affiliate links far and widely.

Those are what could pull off my fingertips for now. Feel free to add even more creative ways of making money online using web content.

GoldSeal, Oct 1, 2019 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.
  19. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One of the best ways is to have an professional skills and knowledge in particular are of online marketing for that you can sell your service through your own website.

KylieSweet, Oct 2, 2019 IP
  20. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    Good points. I'll add that for #4 you can also do the reverse - write a series of articles on one subject and combine them into a book. Turn the articles into chapters, edit each chapter's end so that it flows smoothly into the next chapter, and arrange the result into book format.

JoeSpirit, Oct 2, 2019 IP