1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

"Where Do I Start When I Want to Make Money Online?"

Discussion in 'General Business' started by TREYC, Jun 7, 2019.

1. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The Internet provides a method to advertise and connect to potential customers. Prior to the internet no one asked "How do I make money in newspapers and magazines?!?!?!". Everyone knew that you must first have a desirable service or product before you can use print to market your business. Unfortunately we are still in the day and age where people lust after stories of people getting rich online and think it's a niche that made them rich. All dreamers. It's the stupidest question to ask and even stupider to answer. You want to get rich online? Follow the same steps that people have followed for years when they got rich from newspapers, billboards, and magazines... START. A. BUSINESS. Have a product that serves a need and then come back and ask your stupid question about marketing online.

NetStar, Aug 15, 2019 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The basics never change.

JoeSpirit, Aug 16, 2019 IP
  3. anvar salvar

anvar salvar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can charge small businesses for you services.
    Check these 2 things:
    1) Google My Business
    2) GoogleStreet View

I'm gonna share with you what I have been doing lately and how to start it. There are lots of businesses that didnt claim their google listings. When you search, lets say, Dentists in Las Vegas you can go through a map listing of dentists and see if there is a link "Claim This Business". That means that a business'es Google listing(Google My Business) account is not verified and optimized and it loses on its potential to be seen by customers. You can call businesses and offer them manage their Google My Business account. It takes a couple of hours to learn and become good at this tool.
    Second thing, what you can offer is a Virtual Tour for small businesses' places or offices. If you have a smartphone you can learn how to shoot 360degree photos.You can provide this service as a bonus to managing Google My Business accounts or as an upsell.

Note: From my experience, it doesnt take more than 1 day to grasp this tools. But the hardest thing is to get clients as they dont know how important and how effective these tools can be. And if they do they would have already had them set up. I dont know, you will see yourselves or is it me or people here in Turkey are a little more conservative and not much open to technology(I live in Turkey)

anvar salvar, Aug 17, 2019 IP
    digitalbrunette and jrbiz like this.
  4. MasterA

MasterA Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can start a blog or offer services. It depends on what skills you have. There are many ways to earn money online but the important thing is keep learning and the more skills you learn, the more opportunities you will have. Offering your skills or you can even resell other people's products or services.

MasterA, Aug 22, 2019 IP
  5. digitalbrunette

digitalbrunette Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I highly recommend you pick a niche that falls under one of the big 3 core human desires:
    You cannot go wrong with one of the above. As a newbie the easiest way to make money is to find already a high converting offer say on Clickbank (you can find what is converting just by checking out gravity - the higher the gravity the better).

I highly recommend you create an optin page to collect emails using a software such as Clickfunnels or Leadpages before you send people directly to the affiliate links (I won't go into the specifics but this stuff can be found on YouTube). Sending traffic to your own pre-designed funnel allows you to build your own list (your primary asset).

Building your list is going to allow you to have sales on demand.

From here you need to get 'eyeballs' (traffic). There are multiple ways to send traffic but this will depend on your budget.

Premium solo ads are ideal but the priciest, and the hardest traffic to convert from my experience.
    There is banner advertising, free Facebook organic traffic, YouTube ads, Facebook ads etc.

digitalbrunette, Aug 24, 2019 IP
    JoeSpirit and jrbiz like this.
  6. Trans Form

Trans Form Peon

Best Answers:
    H
    Hello, how possible is it now a days to get such step by step trainings? Thank you.

Trans Form, Sep 15, 2019 IP
  7. CYCchips

CYCchips Active Member

Best Answers:
    There so many garbage out there when someone starts online they go to wealthy affiliate or amazon affiliate or catch by scam artist but if want start strong from the day one all you need is 2 tools a funnel and email marketing system and then you can start building your social and email audience so build your website or funnel 1st and then start sharing it even try to do paid ads to that funnel..so u can start strong/... if u ask how the money made once u have at least 500 big audience start joining affiliate programs and study how other people do it and also eventually start sending your audience to your affiliate offers thats just my 2 cents.. there lots to say but you got my point..al u need is above mention tools and traffic.. need more help you always welcome to connect with me..

CYCchips, Sep 20, 2019 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.
  8. Ethel Glover

Ethel Glover Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can start amazon affiliate if you are a beginner.

Ethel Glover, Sep 20, 2019 IP
  9. stephenrobes

stephenrobes Banned

Best Answers:
    You can start your journey with amazon affiliate.

stephenrobes, Sep 21, 2019 IP
  10. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    Advising to start as Amazon affiliate is okay but I don't believe that advise alone is helpful for the beginner.

Now if you add that to what CYCchips advises in post #27 you have a working start to making money online I think.

JoeSpirit, Sep 21, 2019 IP
  11. AurelioOndricka

AurelioOndricka Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to start something different then you can start a business of making android applications with the help of clone script. This is the most profitable business and also raise your interest at a higher level.

AurelioOndricka, Sep 23, 2019 IP
  12. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    How is it the most profitable business? By which measure? I seriously doubt your assertion simply because I can think of DOZENS of more profitable businesses.

mmerlinn, Sep 23, 2019 IP
  13. Tom Lindstrom

Tom Lindstrom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to start is to do research and learn as much as possible. This allows you to avoid costly mistakes. If I had to start all over again, I would definitely join discussion boards and forums. Read, learn and finally earn.

Tom Lindstrom, Sep 25, 2019 IP
  14. Mike2718

Mike2718 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I personally try to find ideas that can be scalable.
    Besides this is writing articles can be a good business. Unfortunately, it is not scalable as it requires a lot of time.
    What else? Maybe writing linkedIn recommendations? Fiverr is good for testing your ideas. Publish a gig for $5 and see if there is any demand.

Mike2718, Nov 18, 2019 IP
  15. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    You can outsource article writing and if you find the right VAs the process can be scalable.

JoeSpirit, Nov 19, 2019 IP
  16. VideoWhisper.com

VideoWhisper.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    While browsing sites and social media in a regular way, notice the ads. Notice what are they selling. Look for crowded markets close to your domain of expertise.
    Everybody doing same things. A lot of competition. Seems counter-intuitive.
    ❓Why?
    Everybody likes money. That’s where the money is. There’s where you should start from.

VideoWhisper.com, Nov 23, 2019 IP
  17. Smackers

Smackers Active Member

Best Answers:
    Proxy marketing. If you are fimiliar with proxy marketing you can make good money on FB. Starting from 100-500$/ month or even more. Depending on how much time you give. I mostly spend 3-4 hours n make around 400 and sometime even more . But I m yet new in this particular niche. Expert in this field are making 1000$ or above.

Smackers, Nov 25, 2019 IP
  18. Peter B

Peter B Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It all stems from Mind-set, If you actually *WANT* to make money online, you dedicate yourself to taking the *right actions* that will move you towards your goal come hell or high water. You focus your mind on achieving any success and build consecutive successes to create your over-all objective.

3 Things to keep in mind as you go:
    Stay Focussed,
    Stay Consistent,
    Remain Flexible.

It's never a bad thing to keep current and fresh. Learn as you go, repeat what works, and money will follow.

Peter B, Nov 26, 2019 IP
  19. mazzar111

mazzar111 Peon

Best Answers:
    Rarely I like to fill some surveys to get points or etc.

mazzar111, Nov 27, 2019 IP
  20. maglow

maglow Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, there are way too many ways to make money online in these days and age. The only problem that most face is lack of consistency and patience. Having a mentor with a proven system definitely helps !

maglow, Nov 28, 2019 IP