1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to export Google Adwords data displayed in the graph(s)?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by BD9000, Sep 10, 2019.

I'm attempting to download a month's work of daily data (broken up by day - see graph) that is displayed in Google Adwords administration page, but having no luck. There are downloadable buttons, but only show data below the graphs, not data in the graphs themselves. See the attached picture of a Google graph that shows daily clicks, impressions, etc. Where do I get the DATA for this? Is this possible without having to get involved with their API? (I need a report ASAP)[​IMG]

BD9000, Sep 10, 2019 IP
  2. chaell

chaell Peon

Best Answers:
    I think this should be an answer for downloading all the data of clicks, impressions, conversions and cost: https://support.google.com/adwords/editor/answer/30538

chaell, Sep 10, 2019 IP
  3. BD9000

BD9000 Peon

Best Answers:
    I saw this page before, however, there is nothing in the toolbar called "View Statistics" anywhere.

BD9000, Sep 11, 2019 IP
  4. Joe Badger

Joe Badger Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, you can try Google data studio. You can get adwords data into data studio and build your custom reports for free.

Joe Badger, Sep 12, 2019 IP
  5. Art Zabalov

Art Zabalov Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there BD9000, I agree with Joe here and recommend turning to Google Data Studio for your Google Ads Report.

However, while you can create something similar in Google Data Studio, unfortunately, there's no way to create a report that looks exactly the same as there's no way to add additional Y-Axis in Google Data Studio, meaning that your graph with look like this (try explaining to the client that there were, in fact, conversions there):
    Performance Graph.png

There's a setting that will help Display all of the data in a clearer way, though. Click on your graph, go to the Style tab, scroll down and select the 'Log scale' option.
    Log Scale.png

And Voila! Your graph now displays all of the metrics in a much more clear and pleasant way.
    Log Scale - Graph.png

Art Zabalov, Sep 30, 2019 IP
  6. mahad1

mahad1 Peon

Best Answers:
    i thnik this good

mahad1, Sep 30, 2019 IP