1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I cut myself with a crack pipe.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by shahab6, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shahab6

shahab6 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Yea I know, he owns me $25 already, but his very rich, he will payback. Plus His a old friend from high school, he use to be my coke dealer in high school.

shahab6, Jan 16, 2007 IP
  2. Pietercornelis

Pietercornelis Guest

Best Answers:
    You are probably wrong!

The important thing here is, that when you're sharing a crack pipe (or a heroine needle, or something like that) you're using it right after someone else has used it, and all the blood on it is still fresh. However, when something like that lies around for some time, like this crack pipe, the cells die, and the virusses inside those cells die with them. That way, you can't get a disease that easily anymore.

That of course doesn't mean that getting checked every so often is a bad idea, but the chances that the first poster has anything are very slim!

Pietercornelis, Jan 16, 2007 IP
  3. West

West Peon

Best Answers:
    This is unlikely. There is too much documentation behind it.

West, Jan 16, 2007 IP
  4. exponent

exponent Peon

Best Answers:
    If someone had AIDS or Hepatitis, you wont feel sick for a long time. I would ditch the crackhead before something worse happens. A tetanus shot (at the very least) probably wouldnt hurt either. I would soak the area with Hydrogen Peroxide.

exponent, Jan 16, 2007 IP
  5. ShortGuyzRule

ShortGuyzRule Active Member

Best Answers:
    LOL no - coming from a nurse who has worked directly with substance abuse patients as well as the immunocompromised - based on what you described, under absolutely no circumstance would you be in any position to be alarmed or worried, you are not at all at risk of contracting anything lol... you say you didn't even bleed? literally just a scratch on the epidermis? Great - you don't even need a bandaid or neosporin lol.... maybe wash your hands if you think you got some pipe resin o nthem other than that you're good to go.. don't be a drama queen bro :-P

ShortGuyzRule, Sep 8, 2019 IP
  6. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You just wrote a six sentence response to a dead thread that was created twelve long years ago, and yet you are saying that he is the "drama queen"?:rolleyes:

Spoiltdiva, Sep 8, 2019 IP
  7. ShortGuyzRule

ShortGuyzRule Active Member

Best Answers:
    I replied to a thread that was showing as "Popular threads right now" On the right hand side of the screen when you go to the "Forums" menu page - without looking at the dates... Yes I ASSUMED a thread that would be listed PRESENTLY under "Popular Threads RIGHT NOW" would be a CURRENT thread- didn't seem like a far fetched assumption

ShortGuyzRule, Sep 8, 2019 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.