1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help With Setting Up Amazon Seller Central Account

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Dylan Groff, Sep 7, 2019.

Hi! I have a few of questions about creating an Amazon Seller Central Account...

1. Do I need to scan my driver’s license and bank statement rather than taking a picture of them?

2. Does the address on my driver’s license and bank statement have to match my business address?

The email I got from Amazon says that they were unable to verify my documents. They did not specify why so I am still trying to figure it out.

In the email it also said, "If we do not receive your documentation within the next 30 days, your case will be closed, and we will not be able to activate your account to sell on Amazon," which leads me to a couple of more questions:

3. If I can't provide documentation within 30 days, and my "case is closed," does that mean I can never be an Amazon Seller under that email address and password? Would I have to sign up to be an Amazon Seller under a different email address after that 30 days is up? I am waiting for an updated driver’s license with my updated address to come in the mail but I won't receive it for 30-60 days, which is why I can't provide the documentation within 30 days.

4. Do I only have so many chances for my documents to be accepted before Amazon disallows me to create a Seller Central Account under that email?

I wanted to post this on the Amazon Seller Central forum but I think your account needs to be activated to do so.

Thanks!

Dylan

Dylan Groff, Sep 7, 2019 IP
  2. Rosa William

Rosa William Peon

Best Answers:
    Same problem here...

Rosa William, Sep 14, 2019 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    A scan is a picture.
    Logically I'd say no, how many people do you know who use their work address as their driver's license address?

sarahk, Sep 14, 2019 IP