1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can PM me your username and I will take a look at your traffic from last 48h. It seems low, but probably the reason is that you have low uniqueness (one visitor opening many pops).
    Also remember that if you have Floating Banner enabled, it will count in same reports as pops, but CPMs there are much lower (yet, it is additional impressions/money, so still worth it).

tomksoft, Sep 4, 2019 IP
  2. 4mever

4mever Peon

Best Answers:
    I am having the same issue and for the same amount of time and I still can't withdraw. My username is CirjoveteAlin

I withdraw my money via paypal its allway show this message: Contact support to request refund (PPA).
    I already sent an email to your support email, but the problem is still not solved.

4mever, Sep 4, 2019 IP
  3. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Please try now.

tomksoft, Sep 4, 2019 IP
  4. 4mever

4mever Peon

Best Answers:
    Now it is working, thank you!

4mever, Sep 4, 2019 IP
  5. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Tom
    What's the frequency for sending publisher's Wire payment now?

nikipink, Sep 4, 2019 IP
  6. alexkapor

alexkapor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft : Do you have any expectation regarding rise of CPM in futur ? do u think cpm can be like the past years ?

alexkapor, Sep 5, 2019 IP
  7. Zenion

Zenion Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you fix adblock script please?Looks down
    Thanks

Zenion, Sep 5, 2019 IP
  8. arsen1502

arsen1502 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good morning, I have one more question, is the auction site good as well as loans websites in terms of display rates, or is traffic only important here? This is last question about it.

arsen1502, Sep 5, 2019 IP
  9. hamid ouahmane

hamid ouahmane Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi how are you.
    last night my account was suspended four no reason i just buy traffic to my acount on popcash.net and i earn some money from pop arbitrage ..Everything was working fine and suddenly my campaign was stopped and hours later my account was closed.
    please can you review that. i can send to you any information you need about my work .
    thank you
    my username is : hamidouahmane1997

Attached Files:

hamid ouahmane, Sep 6, 2019 IP
  10. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    You're welcome.

There is no fixed frequency at this moment, depends how many wires are in queue. I will be processing wires shortly.

To be honest doubt it.

Resolved.

Finance category might matter for networks like Adsense. For us, most important thing in category is if it's adult or mainstream category.

OK, so here is what happened:
    1. You submitted a campaign.
    2. Your campaign was rejected because it is a malware exploit kit landing page blocked by Google Safebrowsing.
    3. You submitted the same campaign again.
    4. Your campaign was rejected because it is a malware exploit kit landing page blocked by Google Safebrowsing.
    5. You submitted the same campaign again.
    6. Your campaign was rejected because it is a malware exploit kit landing page blocked by Google Safebrowsing.
    7. You submitted the same campaign again.
    8. Your campaign was rejected because it is a malware exploit kit landing page blocked by Google Safebrowsing.
    9. My patience is over and you got banned.

tomksoft, Sep 6, 2019 IP
  11. hamid ouahmane

hamid ouahmane Peon

Best Answers:
    im so
    im so sorry this my first time i run compaign i just send traffic to my popcash link and i can talk to them to delete the website that shows MALWARE EXPLOIT..please i really want to continue with you i earn about 100 dollar with you as publisher and i want to continue.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
  12. hamid ouahmane

hamid ouahmane Peon

Best Answers:
    first of all i want to thank you four your reply.
    This time I learned from this mistake and I will talk to popcash about this problem and will not repeat it again..
    i made a Mistakes When i created the same campaign for the same link many times when it rejected. i had to contact popcash first to resolve the problem, but it was lacking knowledge I hope that did not bother you and will be very careful not to repeat it. just believe me that my goal is only to make some money from buying and selling traffic.
    im asking you to reactivate my account Because I am currently in the beginning of making profits after almost 3 years of work and do not want to go back to zero.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
  13. arsen1502

arsen1502 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok, so I understand that it's about erotic sites? And such sites simply can not be added, and the other sites earn the same amount, it all depends on the traffic, there can be bots etc. so?

arsen1502, Sep 6, 2019 IP
  14. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    I will review your case and let you know.
    I really hate it when people blame other parties. It is always someone's else fault, isn't it?
    From our side it is simple - if a campaign is in your account, you are fully responsible for it. And if it gets rejected, it gets rejected for a reason.

Adult websites are allowed, but will have different rates. To answer your upcoming question - might be lower than mainstream or higher (depends on other factors).
    All bots are filtered out before opening any ads.

tomksoft, Sep 6, 2019 IP
  15. hamid ouahmane

hamid ouahmane Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you so much i know that all this is my fault and i know that is my responsibility and that's why i came here to tell you that i just want only one chance. i have carefully read all of your usage policy and I promise that I will never fall into the same problem again.
    With ALL my appreciation to you

16. arsen1502

arsen1502 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I thought so

arsen1502, Sep 6, 2019 IP
  17. karsh

karsh Active Member

Best Answers:
    My wire transfer is pending since August 20th. I thought these were supposed to be processed on a weekly basis.

karsh, Sep 7, 2019 IP
  18. mtfs2015

mtfs2015 Peon

Best Answers:
    My site already has been flagged 4 times with another network that I worked and they tried everything to comply with google betterads standard , but they didin't find any solution.
    The issues where :
    "- Unexpected Click Areas: Transparent backgrounds, non-visible page elements, or other typically non-clickable areas that lead to an ad or landing page when clicked.
    - Page features such as scroll bars, play buttons, "next" arrows, close buttons, or navigation links that lead to an ad or landing page when clicked."

Where do I find exactly this to disable the prepop function ? I did tried to ask you guys via e-mail , but I didin't get any response.
    I would like to use only popads on the site , and for the embed players that I have there are protected with recpatcha.

mtfs2015, Sep 11, 2019 IP
  19. arsen1502

arsen1502 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    And which countries outside the US are more or less the same good rates?

arsen1502, Sep 11, 2019 IP
  20. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    All pending wires will be handled soon. Unfortunately, processing wire transfers is a considerable work that I have to do myself (prepare docs for bank, authorize everything etc.).
    It is much more efficient to send a batch of at least few wires instead of sending one by one. Hence sometimes I just wait for few pending requests.

At this moment it is not possible to disable prepop, sorry.
    Regarding betterads - you cannot "try everything to comply". Are you using Google Adsense? No? Then for sure they will find some reason why you do not comply.
    We have do not try to pretend to appease google and "comply". We just use a technical defense against google monopolistic practices.
    So far, I haven't heard of any of our publishers ever having any issues with betterads flagging.

Switzerland, Australia, UK, New Zealand.

tomksoft, Sep 11, 2019 IP