1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

"Your Story" views??

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Pinky1234, Sep 3, 2019.

I have a sneaky feeling my Facebook is being watched by a couple of people who aren't friends. So, to try and prove this, I've started adding pics and vids to "my story" and make it public to see if I can catch them by seeing their names pop up on my views. As of yet, I get my Facebook friends pop up and then anything from "1 other" to "6 others". Who are these? Why aren't any names showing? I have three other fake accounts which I made for gaming purposes and I've logged onto them and viewed my story just to see what would show and its giving me the names (even though I'm not friends with my fake accounts). So I'm really baffled as to the "6 others". No one is able to follow me on my account either so it's not 6 followers.

Pinky1234, Sep 3, 2019 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    "Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive". Chances are you've been reported and you are indeed being watched.(investigated);) Do not be at all surprised if all four accounts suddenly go POOF!

Spoiltdiva, Sep 3, 2019 IP
  3. Pinky1234

Pinky1234 Peon

Best Answers:
    Why on earth would I have been reported??? You have to go against Facebook rules for that.

4. Pinky1234

Pinky1234 Peon

Best Answers:
    By the way "watched" by an ex boyfriend and as clearly stated, my fake accounts are for gaming (sending lives etc) which were made 11 years ago

5. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook announced awhile back that they were going to suspend all gaming accounts that are deemed not real. (I've been told that ALL gaming accounts may be removed in time) They were not bluffing and are taking it all seriously. Delete the three accounts now while you still can. One of my tenants told me all about how she lost her Facebook account due to her having a gaming account just last month.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
    Spoiltdiva, Sep 3, 2019 IP
  6. bertham.jhones

bertham.jhones Peon

Best Answers:
    It's very strange I guess so..

bertham.jhones, Sep 20, 2019 IP