1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling H2O Fruit Infuser Bottle Shopify Dropshipping Store ($199.00 Revenue)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Skribblez, Aug 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

[​IMG]

Product:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Revenue:

[​IMG]

Please note that the revenue figures on the top right are different from the revenue figures shown on the bottom right because I'm running a "Buy One, Get One Free" offer on the site. The revenue that should have come from the second product is included in the revenue figures on the bottom right.

Description:

What I'm selling is a Shopify store that is ready to go with a website that converts and a product that is proven to sell (over 8,000 orders on Aliexpress).

Please assume zero profit. This was an experimental dropshipping store of mine which I built to test a "Buy One, Get One Free" offer for this particular product on Aliexpress and lost quite a bit of money while testing different ads and audiences and trying to find an audience/interest to target that would convert.

For the "Buy One, Get One Free" offer I'm running, the cost to order two H2O fruit infuser bottles on Aliexpress is $11-$12 (including shipping costs) depending on which country the order is being shipped to. I've priced the product at $19.90, so the profit margin is quite small at ~$7-$8. You can try increasing the product price to $24.90 or try a different type of promotion to generate sales and impulse buys.

For your reference, this is the Aliexpress supplier I order the products from:
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32967596553.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.70524c4drIjBBs

All orders have already been processed and paid for and tracking details have been sent to all customers.

Facebook ads testing:

Below is a screenshot of the results I got from my Facebook ad testing:

[​IMG]

I spent quite a bit of money on Facebook ads to find an audience, interest, and ad creative that could convert. The $12 average cost per purchase on my best campaign is high because it is the average of all the ad sets in that campaign and includes many ad sets that didn't get any conversions/sales.

For my four best performing ad sets in that campaign, the average cost per purchase is $4.43, $5.94, $9.74, and $10.43 respectively. The details of these ad sets including demographic, age range, interest, placement, and ad creative will be given to the buyer.

Why buy this site?

It's a visually appealing and useful product to target people who are into dieting, gym and fitness, running and jogging, yoga, etc. I would suggest the new owner to try reaching out to Instagram influencers as that may be more profitable. Alternatively, you can also continue running Facebook ads and just increase the price of the product or do a different promotion that isn't as costly as "Buy One, Get One Free" so you can make a healthier profit margin. You can also try exploring other advertising platforms such as Pinterest.

You will also save hours of setting up your own store and making your product copy and website look good to sell, and save some money figuring out how to market this product through Facebook ads as I'll be including details about the 4 best performing ad sets I found through testing.

What's included in the sale?

- Shopify Store and Domain
    - Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Drink-More-H2O-101525847887166/
    - Details (demographic, age range, interest, placement, and ad creative) of the 4 Facebook ad sets that generated all the sales

Buy It Now Price:

$40

If you are interested in purchasing this store or if you have any questions, feel free to message me.

Also, if you need any help building a Shopify store, setting up a dropshipping store, finding a product to sell, etc. I would be happy to help for a small fee.

Thank you for looking.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
    Skribblez, Aug 31, 2019 IP
  2. tradesol

tradesol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    hi please PM Me, interested, but woujld want first month shopify paid thanks

tradesol, Sep 1, 2019 IP
  3. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 10
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I cannot offer to do that. The monthly Shopify fee is the obligation of the buyer after the site is sold.

The monthly Shopify fee is $31.90 and I am already selling this site at a very reasonable price of $40. If I also pay the first month of Shopify for you, I am left with almost nothing from the sale.

Skribblez, Sep 2, 2019 IP
  4. tradesol

tradesol Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    fair enough, can you please PM me regarding this

tradesol, Sep 2, 2019 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.