1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PopAds.net Official Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tomksoft, Aug 20, 2010.

1. tomksoft

tomksoft Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    All fixed.

Well, if you do not respect DMCA and you have pending lawsuits etc. then not much I can help you with I am afraid.
    We work with some of biggest video hosters in the world who respect DMCA and there are no problems for them (and with some we've been working for many years).

So to put it short - if you are looking for a fully anonymous service where you send traffic no-questions-asked and receive bitcoin payment no-questions-asked, PopAds is not for you.

tomksoft, Aug 25, 2019 IP
  2. bale

bale Active Member

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft I've been getting this weird overlay on my popads pages. Removed the code and it works okay, put the code back in and overlay again. Chrome, firefox tested and same result. Isn't suppose to be just popunders?

Attached Files:

bale, Aug 26, 2019 IP
  3. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    We have floating banner as well, you can disable it by going to Websites -> your website name -> Edit.
    Yet, I am not sure if that is it, as our floating banner has a header that clearly indicates the ad is from PopAds.

tomksoft, Aug 26, 2019 IP
  4. bale

bale Active Member

Best Answers:
    Okay thanks, I didn't know, my last code was generated few years ago :), it worked okay and never changed it. This banner showing up got me by surprise. The only option my users have is to reload the page and hope for something different. There is no X (close) button. Here's a full screenshot: https://imgur.com/ptQkMrL

bale, Aug 26, 2019 IP
  5. Yikmings

Yikmings Member

Best Answers:
    Been using popads for few years. Very fast payment and professional support. :)

Yikmings, Aug 27, 2019 IP
  6. dwit22

dwit22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi PopAds I can't withdraw my money from 13 days ago.
    I withdraw my money via paypal its allway show this message: Contact support to request refund (PPA).
    my username is : manhmit2210
    I already sent an email to your support email, but the problem is still not solved.
    Please check for me

Attached Files:

dwit22, Aug 28, 2019 IP
  7. arsen1502

arsen1502 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    And how big is the quality of the site in terms of earnings for popads? Does the site have any impact on earnings? If I have a group of people from the US who will display my ad on popads, then the page does not matter much? It is only important that they are real people from the US and the surrounding area and I will have at least $ 2 for 1000 unique views?

arsen1502, Aug 28, 2019 IP
  8. L0ad3r

L0ad3r Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I always use the "standard adcode" for my web pages. However, when I try to use the "anti-adblock adcode", my page stays empty.
    If I use the "Anti-Adblock Adcode" with a Wordpress page, but this works without problems.

Why can it be that on my other websites (not wordpress), the "anti-adblock adcode" does not work and I get only a blank page instead of my main page.

L0ad3r, Aug 28, 2019 IP
  9. parrjj01

parrjj01 Member

Best Answers:
    I have been having the same issue for the same amount of days. I contacted support roughly 10 days ago and haven't heard anything back besides that it'll take a couple days.

parrjj01, Aug 28, 2019 IP
  10. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Can you PM me some info like which browser are you using and if you had adblock enabled?

Thank you!

Fixed, please try now.

Sorry, but you have exceeded your quota on questions about rates. Right now you either try sending us some traffic to check or you can go and keep asking other networks about their rates.

It means that you did not install it properly and you are getting PHP error but you have error displaying disabled hence you get a blank page.

PM me your username please.

tomksoft, Aug 28, 2019 IP
  11. parrjj01

parrjj01 Member

Best Answers:
    ↑I am having the same issue and for the same amount of time and I still can't withdraw. My username is gaynudedudes1

"Hi PopAds I can't withdraw my money from 13 days ago.
    I withdraw my money via paypal its allway show this message: Contact support to request refund (PPA).
    my username is : manhmit2210
    I already sent an email to your support email, but the problem is still not solved.
    Please check for me
    Fixed, please try now."

parrjj01, Aug 28, 2019 IP
  12. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Sorted. These PPA errors means that you made a deposit and now you want a withdrawal. As we increased restrictions related to money laundering, these might happen a bit more often (yet ONLY if you made a deposit and then you want to withdraw).

tomksoft, Aug 30, 2019 IP
  13. burn2dance

burn2dance Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft government blocks my website periodically. i've change to domain address suffix like 13 to 14. please approve my website. username: burn2dance

burn2dance, Aug 31, 2019 IP
  14. men 21

men 21 Member

Best Answers:
    @tomksoft chrome 76 + EasyList. should we worry?

men 21, Aug 31, 2019 IP
  15. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    I see it is already approved.

Nope, no need to worry. We are still few steps ahead of google.

tomksoft, Aug 31, 2019 IP
  16. TheParadox91

TheParadox91 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I'm an old popad editor. But I was forced to delete my account for personal reasons. I connected my payonner account to your system. But then I wanted to deactivate it and you could neither you nor payoneer. My question is...
    My popads account has been 100% deleted? can I register with the same email?

TheParadox91, Sep 1, 2019 IP
  17. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    Your account is not deleted as you did not delete it. You closed your account and your account is closed.
    You cannot open a new account with the same email.

Regarding Payoneer - when you set up Payoneer what happens is you link your Payoneer account to your PopAds user ID. As you can see, the linking is done from Payoneer side and we cannot "unlink" it.
    The only option is to change your user ID, but that is undoable due to database design and would carry massive number of issues.

tomksoft, Sep 2, 2019 IP
  18. TheParadox91

TheParadox91 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can I delete my popads account definitively?
    I am in great difficulty, payoneer could not help me I also closed my account. Payoneer is a bad service.

TheParadox91, Sep 2, 2019 IP
  19. tomksoft

Best Answers:
    No, sorry, it is not possible to delete account.

tomksoft, Sep 2, 2019 IP
  20. Soothie

Soothie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Didn't use popads for a while, now I'm back. I'm sending mostly us/uk traffic and get 0.5 for 1K popunders with everything allowed. Is it normal these days?

Soothie, Sep 3, 2019 IP