1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for wholesalers

Discussion in 'General Business' started by gcfarri, Aug 18, 2019.

Hi I am interested in selling either microSD cards , SD cards or flash drives in 16 or 32 gb sizes.

Depending on the cost I would like to buy 25 at first to see how well they sell and if all goes well I will buy a lot more on a regular basis.

Can anyone please tell me where I can go to find various wholesalers as I have spent many hours on the Internet and emailing possible ones but I have had no luck.

Thank you Craig

gcfarri, Aug 18, 2019 IP
  2. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I spent 20 seconds and one search on Alibaba.com which is an international trading site. Alibaba connects manufactures with businesses and consumers interested in buying in bulk. One search yielded a TON of microsd cards from companies that will even brand the product with your logo. Follow the below link:

https://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=microsd

NetStar, Aug 18, 2019 IP
    cronik and sarahk like this.
  3. Sphor

Sphor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dhgate is good for small wholesale orders and finding suppliers. Most items are well priced for even small quantity wholesale amounts. Some listings have a minimum order quantity but I’m sure you’ll have no issue finding a listing for 25pcs.

It’s easier to use and navigate through dhgate than alibaba in my opinion.

Sphor, Aug 24, 2019 IP
  4. knowledgeherald

knowledgeherald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Apart from Alibaba and DGate you can also try Indiamart.

knowledgeherald, Aug 25, 2019 IP