1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Adsense website for sale with $5k in adsense income last month

Discussion in 'Sites' started by johndavis74, Aug 5, 2019.

Why are you selling this site?
    I have about 15 of these sites and I am just downsizing my smaller ones to focus on our larger sites. I will finance the site with $7500 down and I keep 30% of the net income for payment. With some work you can make it back in a month if you follow the marketing plan

How is it monetized?
    The site is a virtual car brokerage/classified site and it makes money from google adsense. I drive traffic from social media (facebook) to our website and earn money from clicks on google adsense ads.

The site has had 74k visitors over the past 90 days

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes it does have a page and has 38k likes

How much time does this site take to run?
    When I am actually operating the site I spend 1 to 2 hours a day. I have not spent much time on it in the past three or four weeks but I did just get a payment of about $5k on the 21st of last month from google. To earn that much I was spending 1 to 2 hours a day.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    The site is easy to operate for anyone but it does take some time each day to market it but you can make about $50 an hour. There are a few challenges that I do not want to put out in public and give away my methods but everything easy to operate.

johndavis74, Aug 5, 2019 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You need to link Adsense and Analytics data.

malky66, Aug 6, 2019 IP
  3. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why won't you link the Adsense and Analytics data, what have you got to hide? You're asking $28,000 for this yet you seem unwilling to provide any income or traffic proof, what exactly have you got to hide?
    You say it's earning from Adsense and you drive traffic from Facebook, that's a good way to get your Adsense account disabled.

malky66, Aug 12, 2019 IP
  4. johndavis74

johndavis74 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    94.1% - 16
    I am more than happy to add any interested parties to the adsense account and GA. I dont have anything to hide I just didnt think to link it when I posted this. If you are interested and a qualified buyer I am more than happy to add you.

johndavis74, Aug 17, 2019 IP
  5. johndavis74

johndavis74 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    94.1% - 16
    Where in googles TOS does it say you can not use facebook to drive traffic to adsense sites? I make over $1m a year from adsense sites and almost all of it comes from facebook and I have not had any issues so why do you feel it will get an account banned?

johndavis74, Aug 17, 2019 IP
  6. guru16

guru16 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    1mill a year from adsense sites wow that's impressive man

guru16, Sep 17, 2019 IP