1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to set up a system for getting subscribers

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by chocoholic1122, Aug 15, 2019.

I don't have any technical knowledge; sorry if i sound stupid.

QUESTION 1: I want to get subscribers by offering free files to download. How do i do that?

QUESTION 2: Instead of using services like mailchimp, which charge on monthly basis, is there any wordpress plugin or service where i pay one time fee and can have unlimited subscribers and can send unlimited emails?

Thanks in anticipation.

chocoholic1122, Aug 15, 2019 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Two quick advertising methods would be (1: SOLO ads (2: Find marketers who have established lists in the niche you're working with and pay them to mail to their list or do a JV deal with them.

I don't know of any with a one-time fee offhand. I do know of one with an annual fee of $47 (when I picked it up). Brett Rutecky had a WP plugin for this at one time but has since moved that to SAAS and if might be a monthly membership now but you can check with him about it.

Thanks in anticipation.[/QUOTE]

JoeSpirit, Aug 16, 2019 IP
  3. chocoholic1122

chocoholic1122 Member

Best Answers:
    Sir, thank you for taking your time and replying me. I can get thousands of subscribers in just one day. The actual problem is that i don't know how to set up the system on my website.

chocoholic1122, Aug 17, 2019 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I would go with Brilliant Directories. They can set you up with a free demo. (subscription billing) This would also come with a lot of other features that would fit what you are looking for.

Spoiltdiva, Aug 17, 2019 IP
  5. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry. I misunderstood I guess. I suggest you try Spoiltdiva's recommendation.

JoeSpirit, Aug 18, 2019 IP