1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

GoDaddy SEO and Backlinks

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by dvduval, Aug 6, 2019.

It seems that GoDaddy is in the SEO business now. I got a call yesterday where they told me they would help my eyesight get to the first page on Google, and that they would place links on important news sites. I think the low price is about $250 per month. Has anybody had any experience with the types of links that go daddy gives you?

dvduval, Aug 6, 2019 IP
    dotcompals likes this.
  2. Speedy_J

Speedy_J Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The 'important news sites' type, or the service provided by godaddy? Besides helping you eyeball the first page on Google : ), do you remember anything else from that call? What's the 'high' price?

Speedy_J, Aug 8, 2019 IP
  3. dvduval

dvduval Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yep, I got this follow up email:
    Here are the five major points of an SEO Campaign with GoDaddy

1)Relevance - Onsite work -getting you ranked for the correct keywords/phrases and working on the back-end to update the code in accordance with Google's changes to their search algorithms

2)Trust with Google - Offsite work- our content team works on building trust with google through backlinks. We do this by creating content such as articles and blog posts on websites that are authoritative in your industry and creating a link in the article back to you. Google sees this as websites vouching for your credibility and importance. This is how your website competes to be on the first page.

3)1st page presence at 6 months - We have 97% success rate on getting to the first page of google at the six-month mark with major movement in rankings between 2-4 months

4) Complimentary market research- Finding the right keywords that bring you the most traffic is key to SEO so we spend the first few days doing free research to find the top keywords for your industry, then we present them to you, and you make the final choice on what phrases we use for the campaign

5) Dashboard- Finally you get a dashboard that keeps track of every minute of work we do for you, how your rankings are changing, and what traffic you are getting.

SEO is billed at an hourly rate of $48/hour.

Let me know when you would like me to followup with you.

- James

dvduval, Aug 10, 2019 IP
  4. Speedy_J

Speedy_J Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing the details. Better off taking care of those on-page issues yourself and invest the budget in backlinks at half (at least) of what they charge.

Speedy_J, Aug 12, 2019 IP
  5. dotcompals

dotcompals Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Nice. big names are into SEO...
    good.

dotcompals, Aug 28, 2019 IP
  6. ellenwilson718

ellenwilson718 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much to share this best informtion about seo

ellenwilson718, Sep 2, 2019 IP
  7. Jonas thuesen

Jonas thuesen Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello
    I have started buildig a website with a friend, it is in danish, but now we have a little content and it is starting to look decent we are having trouvble getting trafik. So i figured we would try building links and stuff like that to get a better ranking on google but i need links.
    How about Forums like this one
    If i write my link Skillish.dk will i get anything out of it? or is it a waste of time to look for different forums and post my link?

Jonas thuesen, Nov 10, 2021 IP
  8. Đặng Văn Bình

Đặng Văn Bình Member

Best Answers:
    I would not trust a hosting company to do the SEO part as well. In my opinion, a) there may be stupid non-commentary, b) the chance of cheating with tools available to the host is too great.

Đặng Văn Bình, Nov 15, 2021 IP
  9. Gamerseo

Gamerseo Member

Best Answers:
    In the amount of $ 250 a month, it is impossible to do the SEO . The only thing I anticipate is adding a few worthless links that won't help with SEO.

Gamerseo, Nov 15, 2021 IP
  10. Zone06

Zone06 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I had a website hosted on godaddy a few years ago, it was really slow, and the up-time wasn't good either. They blamed my site for not being optimized, but as soon as I changed host, no more speed problems. Good for domain names, for anything else I would avoid.

Zone06, Nov 15, 2021 IP
  11. magnoliarock21

magnoliarock21 Peon

Best Answers:
    My experience with goddaddy was good. I can give some adviceses in this field if anybody need. Pls ask me.

magnoliarock21, Nov 15, 2021 IP