1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Account Disabled

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Sumit_Singh, Jul 28, 2019.

Greetings to all folks

My Personal Facebook account was disabled by Facebook. I don't know why? I didn't do any spam post or run automated tools as it's my personal account. One month ago I opened my Facebook account in the morning and it was working properly, I checked the notification and close the Facebook App. But, when I reopen it in the afternoon it was disabled by Facebook and this popup has come out (kindly find the attachment).
    Facebook-Id-Disabled.jpeg

When I click on the option "Go To Help Center" then it asked me for ID proof. I upload my ID and the auto-generated messages popped-up "Thanks for contacting us. We appreciate your patience and it will take 7 or 10 Business days". But, when I tried to log in it again after 5 or 6 days, I saw my thread was closed, NO ACTION TAKEN BY FACEBOOK. I again raise the complaint and then I got the automated reply from Facebook "Read the Guidelines" but I didn't and again make one more complaint and the same message has come but this time I read the guidelines there was clearly mentioned "more than one complaint about the same problem can spam your report or complain".

So, guys, are you having any Idea how can I recover my Facebook ID?
    Any thoughts?

Thank you in advance.

Sumit_Singh, Jul 28, 2019 IP
  2. walantoklen

walantoklen Peon

Best Answers:
    Um. Did you use your real first and last name on Facebook?

walantoklen, Jul 31, 2019 IP
  3. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, I was using my nickname.

Sumit_Singh, Aug 5, 2019 IP