1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am looking for a good SEO Service?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Konrad33, Mar 3, 2017.

Hello!
    My Name is Konrad and I am looking for a really good SEO Service? Some of my Friends has recommended me the SEO Service from SEO Wall has anyone any experiences with that SEO Service? Would be nice if someone could tell me how good they are.

best regards Konrad

Konrad33, Mar 3, 2017 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    I suggest you read up on SEO and do your own SEO work. It is more work to try to redo someone mess than do it for yourself.

Smyrl, Mar 3, 2017 IP
  3. rajkumar mudaliyar

rajkumar mudaliyar Member

Best Answers:
    It would be best if you study first about SEO & then do it by yourself. This will help you a lot and you will get to know & learn many things.
    Start with the market analysis for the service or product you are offering. For a start there are two parts in SEO one is on page seo which focus on website appearance and factor that cause google bot to crawl through your site & index it whereas the second one is off page seo which purely focus on website promotion & advertising of your service or product. For further details please search on google you will receive lot guidance.

rajkumar mudaliyar, Mar 3, 2017 IP
  4. kuldeep-seo

kuldeep-seo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Konrad,
    Can you share URL of your website? I will analyze your website and suggest you the solutions.

kuldeep-seo, Mar 14, 2017 IP
  5. Ronald Segura

Ronald Segura Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's ok to outsource some of your SEO work if you are already too busy with other things such as writing. My best suggestion will be to educate yourself about SEO as much as you can first, so when you find someone who you can Trust to do the job, you can keep track of what they do for you and nobody plays any trick to you.

Ronald Segura, Mar 15, 2017 IP
  6. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have worked with SEO companies for many years. Beware. Some SEO companies may claim that they are "experts" but they aren't. SEO can make or break your business so it is very important to do your homework before you hire someone. Because you will be working with them for months and maybe years.

Here are some tips on what to avoid when looking for an SEOer ...
    1. They can't guarantee rankings. If someone say they will get you ranked in 6 months, they are probably laying.
    2. If they are not transparent like if they tell you that they have a secret formula, they are probably laying.
    3. Look for a company with a portifolio and research their backlinks on services like ahrefs.com.

Here are some firms I worked with that generated great results:
    1. Neighborhood Guru (Upwork) you can find them on Upwork.
    2. IceBerg Web Design (www.icebergwebdesign.com)

If you need more help let me know. I have a lot of advice to give

FarrisFahad, Mar 18, 2017 IP
  7. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You are looking for something that DOES NOT EXIST. It is MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for any SEO company to deliver on their claims. They are nothing but SCAMMERS, HUCKSTERS, and SHYSTERS preying on the ignorance of their customers, err, I mean SUCKERS. Don't be one of their suckers.

mmerlinn, Mar 18, 2017 IP
  8. Manish.ebiztrait

Manish.ebiztrait Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    You just need to check out with goodfirms.co and clutch.co to find the best SEO service provider.

Manish.ebiztrait, May 31, 2019 IP
  9. rihsam

rihsam Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many SEO expert who can do it for you for a cheaper price, try finding someone from upwrok.

rihsam, May 31, 2019 IP
  10. Ethel Glover

Ethel Glover Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google and webmaster forum can give you best answer.

Ethel Glover, Jun 3, 2019 IP
  11. Roma Greenholt

Roma Greenholt Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should try to find freelancers for your seo work and you can find them on upwork, fiverr, freelancers websites.

Roma Greenholt, Jun 12, 2019 IP
  12. nilpotter

nilpotter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What kind of SEO service do you needed?

nilpotter, Jul 29, 2019 IP
  13. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    I question whether you are capable simply because you did not read the OP's post. The OP asked the question OVER A YEAR AGO and NEVER has been back since. Do you REALLY think he will answer you?

mmerlinn, Jul 29, 2019 IP
  14. Amanda Cerny

Amanda Cerny Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, SEO service is very necessary if you want to get traffic on your website. More traffic means more profit. I have experience with Transdata and really they are amazing. They have a big team with feasible rates. You can check out

Amanda Cerny, Jul 29, 2019 IP
  15. mmerlinn

Best Answers:
    Dang, where do these uneducated people all come from? If one is not even capable of READING the posts, one CANNOT be capable of providing ANY SEO services. Putting your ignorance on public display for all to see is NOT the smartest thing to do when you are trying to sell a product.

mmerlinn, Jul 29, 2019 IP