1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advice Needed

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Nickptty, Jul 24, 2019.

Hi,
    Hopefully, someone can help, point me in the right direction or just tell me to forget about it.

I paid for 90 days for services after 30 Days told them what I wasn't happy with what they were producing and must change a few things, ok they said to email them my concerns which I did, which they replied to and wrote will look into and advise.

After a few days not hearing anything tried to contact them but I am now blocked, emails un replied to etc.
    so I thought no problem will open a dispute with PayPal, which was then later raised to a claim,
    After a couple more email explaining waiting for more info from the seller, but then received an email telling me the claim has been settle in favour of the seller.

We reviewed the claim(s) you filed on 17 June 2019. Unfortunately, we had to deny your claim(s). This decision was made because if an item is materially similar to the seller's description, we do not consider it to be significantly not as described.

So I called PayPal and disputed this telling them I have a contract written up and more documentation.
    They said no problem we will reopen and we will contact you and get more information, after a week not heard anything so I call again the same thing will reopen new case file etc, another week went by I called them same thing new claim number etc.

Then received an email case closed the same reason as before.

We reviewed the claim(s) you filed on 17 June 2019. Unfortunately, we had to deny your claim(s). This decision was made because if an item is materially similar to the seller's description, we do not consider it to be significantly not as described.

I email them back asking why? Stating had a contract etc.

only to get this reply

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

Unfortunately, we had to deny this appeal because the information supplied has already been provided and is insufficient to appeal this resolution. Any further appeals for this reason will not receive a response.

PayPal has not once asked me the customer for any supporting document from myself just

Apologies if I have gone on too much but if I had a straight answer from PayPal or a least looked at my documentation would not be so annoyed with them

Regards

Nick

Nickptty, Jul 24, 2019 IP
  2. HostMayo-WK

HostMayo-WK Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can't do much about this. Paypal is king in his territory. So if they have decided against you then I must say accept it and forget it. The more you whine about it the more painful it will get to forget it. I faced a scam few years ago and opened the paypal dispute. But the case didn't go in my favor. Your post made me recall that event otherwise I let it go the moment I knew it was out of my hands.

HostMayo-WK, Jul 28, 2019 IP
  3. Nickptty

Nickptty Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks that's what I was thinking

Nickptty, Jul 28, 2019 IP
  4. Stuart Broad

Stuart Broad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is a very awful situation when you are right but the decision comes again you.It is very difficult to pass that situation but my suggestion is to you learn from this and move on this is the only way.

Stuart Broad, Jul 28, 2019 IP
  5. HostMayo-WK

HostMayo-WK Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very well said Stuart. Learn from it! Mistakes happen we cant control them..but letting them happen again is one thing we can control.

HostMayo-WK, Aug 3, 2019 IP