1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Searching for Link Engine Pro contact

Discussion in 'Directories' started by kaschig, Jul 29, 2012.

Hello,

because I've found here seom comments regarding Link Engine Pro (okay... they are all some kind older...), I just thought about asking here whether somebody knows a still wokring contact to the programmer of that software? The product domain (linkenginepro.com) and the support domain (kalimbilal.net) are not wokring any more.

I've done some bug fixing and feature adding in v2.4 of that script and just wanted to have a review and discussion with him:)

Thanks for Your help,
    Christopher Kaschig

kaschig, Jul 29, 2012 IP
  2. silencer

silencer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is their Membership on Digitalpoint

If you've tried their websites and they are gone, I'd say the software is now abandonware.

silencer, Jul 29, 2012 IP
  3. phplduser

phplduser Member

Best Answers:
    I know this is a reply to a really old post but did you manage to make contact?

Best Regards

phplduser, Jul 27, 2019 IP
  4. dvduval

dvduval Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes indeed. Haha it has been 7 years so it would be very interesting if they ever replied.

dvduval, Jul 27, 2019 IP
  5. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Not only is this a very old post but the OP made ONE post (above) on 29 July 2012, then logged back in the next day on 30 July 2012 AND HAS NOT BEEN SEEN SINCE. Therefore, the odds of the OP seeing your post are LESS THAN NIL!

mmerlinn, Jul 27, 2019 IP
  6. phplduser

phplduser Member

Best Answers:
    Hi dvduval,

Nice to hear from you! Hope you are well, I've done some digging around and it does seem regarding link engine pro he has well and truly abandoned it, Not sure where anyone would stand if they wanted to re-develop as a project or would have to start a fresh, I used back in the day and went over to phpld when he closed shop. I've managed to register the domain and it still has a few links to it.

Hi mmerlinn,

thanks for the reply and i'm sure your 100% right, It seems he closed shop around 2011 ish.

Best Regards

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
    phplduser, Jul 28, 2019 IP
  7. phplduser

phplduser Member

Best Answers:
    On a different note i have the domain linkenginepro . com

Best Regards

phplduser, Feb 27, 2020 IP
  8. kaschig

kaschig Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, indeed - I can really can understand your concerns.

As said, the base reason for jumping in was that I found some comments in these forums regarding LinkEnginePro. No need to take part in any other area of the forums - maybe I should have checked whether there is something in for me, but honestly my day is filled already without ;-)

And for the second part, why I did not responde in this threat later - because I just today got the first notification of forums.digitalpoint.com that there is a reply in this thread. Strange? But it happened! And without any notification on and so not knowing about the replys from 2012/2019 I had no motivation to look here again.

Now seeing this, I would like to appologise!

As there is nothing added with content in the meantime, I say 'thanks' for sharing your thoughts - and maybe see you again in 12 years :)

All the best,
    Christopher

kaschig, Jan 17, 2024 IP