1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

It's Been a Long Time

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by petehols, Jul 12, 2019.

Wow, Just had a bit of nostalgia reading some old posts. It has been over 10 years since I have been posting in Digital Point.

Whats everyone been up to? A lot has changed since I have been here last. Not a lot of you will probably remember me but hey everyone moves on.

Just a journey down memory lane. Those were the good old days of internet marketing. Is anyone still in the game?

Cheers

Petehols

petehols, Jul 12, 2019 IP
  2. lightningmat

lightningmat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What was it like back then? My story is a little different, I only found out about this forum recently

lightningmat, Jul 19, 2019 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Mostly, it was much more active with many more members posting regularly. Traffic and participation has tapered off over the years, mostly due to people having other ways to communicate online, in my opinion. However, this can still be a very useful forum for people to learn and exchange ideas. It is just a much slower process these days.

jrbiz, Jul 19, 2019 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I came aboard in 2011. Back then the place was a madhouse with scammers, spammers, con artists, trolls, and clowns who had somehow learnt how to use a keyboard and claimed that they were now suddenly "SEO experts".
    Then came the 3 like established thing and the spammers fell away like they were dropped collectively off a cliff. Then of course came Twitter, and Facebook began to take off like a rocket and things slowed down here.

Truthfully I prefer this version of DP over the old one. Things are much better regulated and there is frankly....more overall sanity.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    Spoiltdiva, Jul 19, 2019 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  5. SpacePhoenix

SpacePhoenix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The same can probably be said for many forums

SpacePhoenix, Jul 19, 2019 IP