1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

check and tell my website is OK or not

Discussion in 'Websites' started by indiasbull, Jul 14, 2019.

I just publish my 100th article on my blog - https://DepressionCure.net

1st of all, this is not a SPAM or something like that.

I do not have much traffic and i just want to confirm from you friends that's please check my blog and tell is it ok or do i have to change something in it to attract more visitors.

Thanks

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    indiasbull, Jul 14, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Ugh... I can't believe these sites are worth your time and effort

• You do not offer a cure
    • You do not present your visitors with any reason to trust the info on the site
    • You haven't taken on board feedback from your other sites - like not repeating the heading in the body of the post
    • Get someone with reasonable English literacy to proof your articles.
    Screenshot_20190715-002357_Chrome.jpg

sarahk, Jul 14, 2019 IP
    indiasbull likes this.
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You've got a lot of different categories which I like. But the Anger/Angry/Anger Management heading doesn't make a lot of sense to me. It ought to be one and the same under Anger Management.
    The images are nice and the site is easy to navigate. Overall I give it a 7 out of 10.

Spoiltdiva, Jul 14, 2019 IP
    indiasbull likes this.
  4. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Thanks a lot :)

Also change the category name to anger management. (actually i was targeting 3 kws in 1 :p)

indiasbull, Jul 14, 2019 IP
  5. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    You may as well finish the job. The Cry/Crying doesn't work either, it's repetitious. Why not just go for Crying and simplify it all for your readers?
    P.S. the Emotion/Emotions/Emotionally is much the same. Bring it down to just Emotions. Do this and it will all appear more streamlined and professional.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
    Spoiltdiva, Jul 14, 2019 IP
  6. indiasbull

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Done :)

thanks a lot :)

indiasbull, Jul 15, 2019 IP
  7. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    You went and marked Crying/Tears.......why? What is the difference between crying and tears? Get rid of the "tears"....it is frankly pointless.
    Streamlining and making it all appear smooth is very important if you want browsers to investigate your site.

Spoiltdiva, Jul 15, 2019 IP
    indiasbull likes this.
  8. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    well for me your blog seems ok and i tink you nee dto not stop working no matter what ,as you will learn new things as time pass .Also from what i see you dont build a email list ? then you make the biggest mistake as you loose a lot of traffic

Spartan14, Jul 15, 2019 IP
    indiasbull likes this.
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Would you follow the advice of a site like that?

Would you sign up for it's newsletter?

Would you wade through your emails tho find the newsletter and read it?

I'd be astonished if you answered yes tho any of those questions

sarahk, Jul 15, 2019 IP
  10. indiasbull

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    DONE.

by the way you are male or female?

i have 1600+ email ids and i am sending them email from mailchimp twice a week:)

just 3 days back 44.10% open my email :) and i heard industry % is 20% :)

i just subscribe to your website :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2019
    indiasbull, Jul 16, 2019 IP
  11. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why not ? if you deliver value of course and i will buy also a product if you deliver me great content that help me . Yo get my point

Spartan14, Jul 16, 2019 IP
    indiasbull likes this.
  12. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    • because the content is crap
    • the site owner doesn't claim to be an expert nor proves credibility and when it comes to mental health you need to follow people with appropriate credentials

sarahk, Jul 16, 2019 IP
    mmerlinn and indiasbull like this.
  13. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The site reeks of having its content stuffed to the gills by SEO scam artists looking to game the system. Much like the keywords meta, things like 'tags' should not be a huffing word jumble, and endlessly/mindlessly/idiotically repeating the same content over and over is one of the quickest ways to nab yourself a "duplicate content" penalty.

In particular, obviously stuffed "Engrish moist goodry, me love you long time" like:

When the huffing header/title of the article is already stated as "Top 8 Practical Ways To Ease Anxiety During Pregnancy" is one of the fastest ways to get yourself pimp-slapped clear off of search!

The article summaries as presented make it feel like you do not have unique content of value, and are in fact just spamming. The way you mention "this is not spam" indicates that you've likely been already accused of that? Am I in the ballpark on that? If so, ask yourself WHY? WHY are you worried about being called spam or have been accused of it.

Things like repeating the article title in the article summary are why. The garbage overstuffed word-jumble tags such as:

Are WHY. They're tags. Sets of one or two relevant words. They do not exist to make every possible sentence made out of every possible huffing word related to the topic! This is the same type of nonsense that is what led people to believe that the keywords META is ignored. It isn't... if you use it right.

PROPER tags would look something like:

anxiety, panic attack, pregnancy, coping, depression, stress management, perinatal
    Code (markup):
    Not the bloated useless BLATANTLY stuffed like it was done by a SEO scam artist mess you have.

Basically the way you have... (double checks) turdpress vomiting up your content is GUARANTEED to make you LOOK like a scammer.

...and that's before we even talk about the broken train wreck laundry list of how NOT to write HTML/CSS that is the code. One that is WORSE than turdpress usually is since it's even got scripting that belongs before </body> up before the DOCTYPE. NOTHING should EVER be before the bloody DOCTYPE.

You mix the garbage keyword stuffing with the broken junk inaccessible code, I'd be surprised if you have traffic at all apart from those of us who took the time to try and review it.

That you are apparently trying to sell that steaming pile? Even more tragic.

deathshadow, Jul 17, 2019 IP
    indiasbull likes this.
  14. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    I guess what I like about the site is that the OP is trying to help women who are pregnant cope with anxiety. "La raison d'etre" as we say in French is compassion. That really is where my 7 out of 10 rating came from.
    P.S."La raison d'etre" (reason to be)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
    Spoiltdiva, Jul 17, 2019 IP
    indiasbull likes this.
  15. indiasbull

Best Answers:
    Articles:

Thanks for your really valuable reply.

I will try to do the changes in coming days and i will personally message you check again thast is bit better now or not.

Thanks a lot

indiasbull, Jul 18, 2019 IP