1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What you prefer ? Free or Paid Traffic

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Spartan14, Jul 11, 2019.

Myself i am a big player of free traffic sources ,i like this because you can create assets who brings you passive income for long time ,for example youtube videos ,blog posts etc but i think i make a big mistake if i dont move to paid traffic as in this way i will put money to make money and i will stop to waste my time
    What are your thoughts on this ?

Spartan14, Jul 11, 2019 IP
  2. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I personally think that a combination of both is necessary.

Free traffic requires the SEO learning curve and takes time to implement and realize results. You do need to concentrate on the ads you create and post. It's easy to get flagged for spamming.

Paid traffic is best for instant traffic and testing purposes. It also relieves you of SEO concerns. You must research your sources as I've found a lot of scammers among the paid advertising vendors.

JoeSpirit, Jul 12, 2019 IP
  3. GoldTonic

GoldTonic Peon

Best Answers:
    Nothing is more satisfying than having free traffic earning for you. That being said, paid traffic can help expedite matters if you have the necessary budget. It really depends what you're doing. Both require trial and error. though.

GoldTonic, Jul 12, 2019 IP
  4. ArtOfMMO

ArtOfMMO Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't believe free traffic exists. Traffic is always going to cost something - whether that's your time or your money. However, I understand the term 'free traffic' is useful for indicating that it's not being paid for with money.

That said... For me, it really depends on what I'm using the traffic for. If it's for a serious CPA marketing campaign or I need to test a new funnel out, paid traffic all the way. If I'm building a brand on social media that needs organic engagement, I'm much more keen on free traffic. Although both forms of traffic have their use in either case. But overall, paid traffic is my favorite.

ArtOfMMO, Jul 12, 2019 IP
  5. 0charles

0charles Active Member

Best Answers:
    paid traffic will not realted or targeted to your money sites so always organic traffic is better

0charles, Jul 13, 2019 IP
  6. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    If you're saying that paid traffic is not targeted traffic I'd have to disagree depending on where you buy your traffic from. Organic traffic is random and therefore not targeted.

JoeSpirit, Jul 13, 2019 IP
  7. David Michaels

David Michaels Peon

Best Answers:
    It gives much pleasure when you get organic traffic :D
    But if you are into sales and you are not getting that much sales and traffic going for paid traffic would be a good choice.
    But remember not to spend dollars on your traffic more than you earn :p

David Michaels, Jul 15, 2019 IP
    Spartan14 likes this.
  8. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    If you're advertising is geared toward building a list of subscribers the initial spend may be more than you earn.

JoeSpirit, Jul 16, 2019 IP
    Spartan14 likes this.
  9. trigshady

trigshady Active Member

Best Answers:
    Paid traffic is only effective for short term. You still need balance with this.

trigshady, Jul 16, 2019 IP
  10. Dan_Nunn

Dan_Nunn Peon

Best Answers:
    I guess if you want it fast or not. You can get paid traffic instantly, that day. You could contact them and say put a rush on it.

Dan_Nunn, Jul 16, 2019 IP
  11. jamesandersonicb

jamesandersonicb Peon

Best Answers:
    Organic traffic is your long-time assets but somewhere you also need to be paid traffic because of time need. So a Combination of both would be better.

jamesandersonicb, Jul 16, 2019 IP
  12. Tom Lindstrom

Tom Lindstrom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Blogging and YouTube are one of the best ways to get organic traffic to your site. When you get people to your site, you can get some of them to optin to your email list. I focus on building a huge email list, so I also buy traffic from a site called Udimi.com.

Tom Lindstrom, Jul 24, 2019 IP
  13. OPPORTUNITIESTREE

OPPORTUNITIESTREE Peon

Best Answers:
    paid traffic

OPPORTUNITIESTREE, Aug 31, 2019 IP
  14. stephenrobes

stephenrobes Banned

Best Answers:
    I'll prefer free organic traffic all time.

stephenrobes, Sep 2, 2019 IP
  15. riggidb

riggidb Peon

Best Answers:
    Free traffic is always the best, paid traffic is overrated and it won't help you in the long run.

riggidb, Sep 2, 2019 IP
  16. Matthew RSN

Matthew RSN Peon

Best Answers:
    For me, free traffic is so much better than paid-traffic.

Matthew RSN, Sep 4, 2019 IP
  17. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    I'd say that depends on how targeted the traffic is and the value of your offer.

JoeSpirit, Sep 5, 2019 IP
  18. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Preferred: Converting traffic that returns positive profit. Don't care if it's free or paid as long as I can convert.

Nothing is really free though... We have this misconception that blogging, youtube, social media etc. is free. It's not. If you are solo investing TIME in to shooting/editing/uploading videos, writing/publishing blogs, engaging social media posts etc you are not doing this for free. You have to look at time as money. If you invest 40+ hours a week on "free" marketing with minimal return after a year did you really make money or did you lose money? In my opinion you need an intelligent healthy strategy that uses both "free" and paid. Nothing is worst than investing your LIFE in to something with minimal return when results are immediately given with some $$$.

NetStar, Sep 5, 2019 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.
  19. philipuser

philipuser Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I love free traffic, but it is not easy to get free traffic. I have to spend money to get traffic. I am constantly do sponsored videos to get traffic.

I am always looking for YouTubers. If you have any resources or you are a YouTuber, feel free to contact me. ;)

philipuser, Sep 6, 2019 IP
  20. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    Do you film your own videos and just looking for extra traffic? Or do you prefer to contract others to perform your video marketing?

JoeSpirit, Sep 6, 2019 IP