1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Editors for English US and English UK insurance content

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Weirfire, Jul 10, 2019.

I'm looking for native English speakers from the USA or the United Kingdom who would be interested in editing content on a daily basis from an insurance company.

The original content will be written by non-English native speakers and we need to edit the content so that the quality of the final documents is flawless.

If you would be interested can you please send me a CV detailing history of your writing/editing work to ?

Weirfire, Jul 10, 2019 IP
  2. DuneDreamer

DuneDreamer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Should we also attach a writing/editing work motivation letter for editing the content of non-English native speakers in a particular format?

DuneDreamer, Jul 10, 2019 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm afraid that I'm going to require some translating done here. What on earth is a "non-English native speaker"?.........Anyone care to enlighten me please? English is not my first language and I soooooo desperately want to learn.;)

Spoiltdiva, Jul 10, 2019 IP
    DuneDreamer likes this.
  4. DuneDreamer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I didn't pay much attention to what he wrote this time. It basically means "a native speaker who doesn't know English". I think our friend must take a break from reading such content. He really needs it.

Spoiltdiva likes this.
  5. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Merci beaucoup pour ce monsieur ReveurDeDunes.(Thank you for that Mister DuneDreamer) If I don't put the translation into brackets the mods might hit me with a warning.:(

Spoiltdiva, Jul 10, 2019 IP
  6. DuneDreamer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Usually, the most difficult thing when editing such content is to find out what the original author meant. My humble opinion is that @Weirfire has capitulated to a "non-English native speaker", which led to the creation of this thread.

7. DenysM

DenysM Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good day. The team of DMTranslate agency can handle this task. This company is based in Ukraine and cooperates with remote linguists worldwide and have British English- native speakers in the team. You can get in touch with them via the following contacts:

+380971829645 (Viber, What's App)
    +380939574373
    Telegram @dmtranslate
    Website: https://www.dmtranslate.com (the English version is in progress now, but managers with excellent English are available at the moment)

DenysM, Aug 11, 2020 IP