1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone tried "ad-maven.com" ?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by ikamona, May 1, 2016.

1. Amony11

Amony11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, Admaven pay for views also? and what the best model for CPA ?

Amony11, Jun 26, 2019 IP
  2. Postingpays

Postingpays Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    May I know, what type of Ads are your displaying? I have registered with them 3 days earlier, i haven't found any good option other than VPN Banners and Pop Ads. But their reporting system isn't showing me any results yet.

Which Ad types you would prefer?

Postingpays, Jul 2, 2019 IP
  3. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should use push notification, if you dont have a manager already send me a pm and i can give you the same manager i have and he gonna help you fix your account :)

ZoC, Jul 2, 2019 IP
  4. Postingpays

Postingpays Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That would be great. So nice of you :)

Postingpays, Jul 2, 2019 IP
  5. joliviere

joliviere Peon

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately I could not work with them, the rates were very low and my visitors complained about viruses.

joliviere, Jul 2, 2019 IP
  6. ShortGuyzRule

ShortGuyzRule Active Member

Best Answers:
    I wish I had come across this a few days ago - I NEVER would have ran their ads...

Sent them over 2k Uniques from Tier 1 countries yesterday (80% US, the rest UK, CA, DE, FR, IT, AU, SE, NL) - completely real traffic, coming from very real sources, very engaged - my other networks have always loved my traffic - they counted 3 impressions at $0.30 CPM - LESS THAN A PENNY!!!!

This is an outrage... Besides, doing a quick check of my site with their ad code in there, it's providing a terrible user experience. I'm just grateful I tested them on one of my lowest traffic sites to start... otherwise this would have been a REALLY expensive mistake

ShortGuyzRule, Jul 2, 2019 IP
  7. TheParadox91

TheParadox91 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    0.08 CPM
    WTF ? :eek:
    I have 0.65 CPM fixed from January no problem

TheParadox91, Jul 5, 2019 IP
  8. ShortGuyzRule

Best Answers:
    I know that shady networks like to try to shift the blame back on the publisher - but that's not gonna work this time... If it's converting at literally every other network I've ever published for (and am still publishing for) and it's the exact same traffic from the same (real organic) methods with no changes - it's not going to magically be low quality for you (maybe low quality advertizers, or you're stealing)... anyway I have messaged my AM "Natsya" on telegram (the only way to get ahold of her that she provided) NUMEROUS times - she looks at the message, its' marked as read , NO RESPONSE... plus missing/underreported impressions and clicks, plus earnings of less than a penny for the same volume that typically generates a decent payout at most networks = you're a scam - plain and simple

ShortGuyzRule, Jul 8, 2019 IP
  9. NewXclu

NewXclu Active Member

Best Answers:
    My push notification earnings getting lower and lower by the month. Started out at $12-15 a day to less than $1. Those ads must be crappy if I'm losing subscribers. Any other push networks?

NewXclu, Jul 8, 2019 IP
  10. Orenginzach

Orenginzach Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Hi there

I would love to assist you with the issue you encountered with, can you please reach me in private?

Orenginzach, Jul 9, 2019 IP
  11. wizman

wizman Active Member

Best Answers:
    My Alexa Top 2000 website got deindexed by Google because of hidden mobile redirects coming from Admaven push code, I will post a new thread about these scammers soon. There is no excuse for that.

Don't even bother to use this scam network anymore - there are 2-3 fake accounts here (easy to spot though) who constantly lie about how outrageous their CPMs are and trying to pass you "their" account manager. Don't even bother to reply to me guys.

wizman, Jul 11, 2019 IP
  12. Orenginzach

Orenginzach Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Hi

I saw you complaint - i dont know how you can place hidden mobile redirects in push, i dont think that is technically possible as well .. I do apologize for the issue you experienced - ofcourse we dont do that and cant do that, you can contact me in private and I can try to help you to solve this matter

best
    Oren

Orenginzach, Jul 14, 2019 IP
  13. kejsi880

kejsi880 Peon

Best Answers:
    admaven pay very low. i use them several times for about 3 days. i get about 0.30$ per day. and i have about 12 000 users daily.

kejsi880, Jul 19, 2019 IP
  14. DMAccounts

DMAccounts Peon

Best Answers:
    I heard they're pretty good. The support is awesome

DMAccounts, Jul 21, 2019 IP
  15. ShortGuyzRule

Best Answers:
    Where exactly have you "Heard" This? because I can tell you from direct personal experience that their support is HORRIBLE and non existant

You can see from the forum thread that their support is horrible, based on their own behavior and interactions... So again, where did you "HEAR" this - and if you have no experience at all dealing with them YOURSELF, what makes you think you're qualified to comment on their level of service?

ShortGuyzRule, Jul 22, 2019 IP
  16. NewXclu

NewXclu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Their push notifications max out my website ram on the daily, they could be mining from people websites. I had to find a code developer because I asked them to help remove the code and got no response from support

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    NewXclu, Jul 22, 2019 IP
  17. DMAccounts

DMAccounts Peon

Best Answers:
    My friend uses it and tells me their support is good, hence why i made that comment, perhaps not for everyone though, im sorry , not trying to be rude.

DMAccounts, Jul 23, 2019 IP
  18. NewXclu

NewXclu Active Member

Best Answers:
    It was my cloud server causing the usage spike, need to upgrade before using the push code.

NewXclu, Jul 24, 2019 IP
  19. crystygye

crystygye Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please remove on the pop, viruses and auto download pk. Is 2019, we are getting hit by google for this shit and you let pass on your popsfor MOUNTHS. DO something or put somebody to check ads before lunch them on our websites! (please don't tell me this is the first time you hear about this...just don't)

crystygye, Aug 3, 2019 IP
  20. Orenginzach

Orenginzach Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey there and thank you for your feedback

will you be able to contact me in private ? i will be able to help you and filter ads easily by your preferences

Orenginzach, Aug 6, 2019 IP