1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PropellerAds Network | Banners, Popunders, Mobile [Official Thread]

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by skeeper, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Jon Deer

Jon Deer Peon

Best Answers:
    I saw you claim a lot as propellerads advertiser. And pretty amazing that an advertiser can became their frontline defender on their bad services.
    Please post your proof here to show you are really their advertiser otherwise you can be a good example of what so call "FRAUD".

Jon Deer, Jul 1, 2019 IP
  2. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    For me sounds weird from start a advertise who said he invest alot of money defending an ads company ... this is the first time to ever see this so i believe this is only a manager or owner of there company who just trying to protect there name, the important part if they want to defend them self, better give good results to webmasters ... but after so long time is almost impossible people still working with them ... kinda sad alot of old ads companies who were good before they just dying and they don't even try to fix there issue ... and use "advertise defenders" to try to attract new webmasters lol

ZoC, Jul 1, 2019 IP
  3. Da Web

Da Web Member

Best Answers:
    Banner ads not avilable for small websites - SUCKS. Now they cut off the interestial pop up which was a better representation for ads--- sucks even more.. earnings dropped more. Let the boot traffic wins and leave the reall one away. Best regards, I am sad. It was... repeat WAS a great network.. They still pay on time, there is no problem with that. But for other things, sad, sad, sad, sad.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    Da Web, Jul 8, 2019 IP
  4. PropellerAds

PropellerAds Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    We never ban without a serious reason. Send me your account ID and a screenshot of your talk to Support team, we'll recheck this case.

PropellerAds, Jul 26, 2019 IP
  5. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    We're also wondering why you're still working with us with such negative feedback? I see some fresh dates on your screenshot. Did you talk with Support? Or just talking on the forum without a try to solve your issue? Share screenshots of your talk, please.

6. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    We don't have "banner" ads, maybe you mean Native ads? True, at the moment we still monetizing only websites with 10,000+ unique visitors daily. The reason is obvious. For smaller websites, we recommend Push Notifications.

This is not just our whim, - this amount of traffic is needed for your earnings.

At the moment, with less amount of traffic + Native Ads you simply will not reach the desired $$$, so we recommend using Push Notifications. This is the most efficient format for monetizing such volumes for now. We also recommend constantly working on increasing the amount of traffic.

7. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

We’ve talked a great deal over the past few months about Native Widgets and how publishers can benefit from using this monetization format.

Now it’s time to talk about customization. Great news – now you can FULLY alter the way native widgets are displayed so they would feel tailor-made for your website.

Have a look at your new toolkit:

What can you customize?
    In short: everything. But for those of you craving for details, let’s talk about all the native widget settings you can play with:
    • The number of columns and rows
    • Widget width
    • Background color
    • Font, font color, size
    • Image dimensions
    • Responsive or not
    • Hover options
    • Headline options: “From the web,” “Recommended,” Sponsored content”
    That’s a lot, right? The next step is to find out why customization is a must when you monetize with Native Widgets, and what to do with all these options.

Getting to the “Why” part
    If we describe it in the form of a mathematical equation: Positive user experience = Higher monetization income.

Reason #1: Profitability
    Well-designed ad widgets positioned in strategic areas of your website do increase the number of clicks, making your monetization efforts more effective.

A widget that is just a tad too ugly or doesn’t go with your particular design, can psychologically deter and discourage users from clicking. Making them perceive ads as less valuable, thus, decreasing the click-through rate (read: your money).

Pretty looking ad widgets are irresistible:

[​IMG]

Reason #2: Simplicity
    We made sure that our new widget customizer is incredibly simple – with a little effort, you can modify the appearance of widgets to match your website design seamlessly.

Not just size: you can even go all the way to font attributes! There’s no need to fix the code manually – everything can be conveniently done via simple interface – you see the widget preview right away and can make changes on the fly.

Reason #3: Perfect for testing
    You already know that monetization is all about testing, and the new native customizer can help you test your widgets in a more quality way.
    • How many blocks are the optimal number for your website?
    • What image dimensions bring the highest CTR?
    • Should the text be bold?
    • How does the background color affect user experience?
    • Etc.
    In other words, there are dozens of parameters you can adjust and find the best-performing combination for your website.

8. reival

reival Member

Best Answers:
    What the native rate for tier 1 country? Its cpm or cpc?

reival, Aug 9, 2019 IP
  9. NewXclu

NewXclu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Data center must be down

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    NewXclu, Aug 16, 2019 IP
  10. ehsanji

ehsanji Member

Best Answers:
    It’s a sad moment for me to know that Propeller Ads does no longer accept free domain services such as that of Blogger’s BlogSpot. I do have a good blog with good traffic but I guess I’m going have to buy a domain just to have their ads on my blog again.

ehsanji, Aug 21, 2019 IP
  11. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    so propellerads asking to share government id for payment , i were working with them from last 4 years never faced such problem and now they had rejected my payment and asked to share government id for payment ,after facebook and yahoo leak how can you trust a ads network who is not going to sell your information in market ,

good by to my earned money this is new way to scam publisher

aryan481, Oct 3, 2019 IP
  12. kejsi880

kejsi880 Peon

Best Answers:
    My site was blacklisted by mcafe cause propelerads ad code. i sent them private message with screenshot to prove but i didnt received answer.
    i checked site with https://sitecheck.sucuri.net and my site was at high risk with example js code causing issue, and gues what //deloplen.com/apu.php?zoneid.... then i removed ad code and ask for review then mcafe removed me from blacklist and my site is not at high risk anymore.

kejsi880, Oct 9, 2019 IP
  13. rajin

rajin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What purpose do they have to ask members for IDs and then their virus ridden ads. Also min. payout of 100% actually benefits them the most as many publishers stop using their ads midway and never reach that 100$ barrier.

rajin, Oct 14, 2019 IP
  14. Abdul86

Abdul86 Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear,

My advertiser account was banned last month and just I need you to review my account, because my account was silver and I used propellerads for long time and all my ads follow your terms and conditions.
    please review the banned decision and check all my websites if you want, I'm sure that I don't have any kind of scam and I will never do.

If the problem of my websites that I added Adsterra Advertising banners, I can confirm that I've already removed them and I will never use these kind of advertising.

I sent many messages to your support team but unfortunately no response.

I will appreciate your help if you return my account and remove the ban.

Best regards,,

Abdul86, Mar 3, 2020 IP
  15. Ari Haryadi

Ari Haryadi Peon

Best Answers:
    highly recommend for those of you who have a web/blog that has high traffic to join the publisher on propellerads.com because there are so many types of advertisements and the minimum payment is only $ 5 via Paypal, Webmoney and many more.

Ari Haryadi, Apr 23, 2020 IP
  16. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]
    Propeller Upgrades Deployed: Introducing MultiTag for Publishers

We’ve created MultiTag, a new feature designed to help publishers access the best ad formats in a simple and straightforward way! MultiTag works like an auto-optimization tool for publishers because it automatically picks the most suitable and profitable ad format for a specific website.

Why should you try MultiTag?
    • Full ad coverage across all devices, OS, and GEOs
    • Compatible with all websites and traffic types
    • Doesn’t require an independent tag for each format
    MultiTag is ideal for publishers who:
    • Are just starting to monetize their site because it’s the perfect way to set up auto-pilot
    • Don’t want to spend hours analyzing data and optimizing to find the best formats
    • Have been working with our display ad formats for a while. We encourage these publishers to compare the results they’re getting.
    Which Ad Formats Does MultiTag Work With?
    • Traditional pop ads (Onclick)
    • Push Notifications
    • In-page push (IPP) notifications
    • Interstitials
    Try MultiTag

PropellerAds, Jun 28, 2021 IP
  17. Florin_Tribalad

Florin_Tribalad Member

Best Answers:
    Florin_Tribalad, Jul 2, 2021 IP
  18. NicoleW

NicoleW Member

Best Answers:
    Are you guys have financial traffic, I'm talking about payday niche now for US geo. What volumes do you have in this direction?

NicoleW, Jul 2, 2021 IP
  19. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    Hi. Financial offers and PropellerAds traffic are a good choice, because they show really good results together. As for our traffic volumes on US Geo, you can see the actual info in your ad account with the help of Traffic Estimator.

PropellerAds, Jul 6, 2021 IP
  20. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    Publishers’ Webinar – 6 Effective Traffic Monetization Methods

Do you want to learn about various ways you could start cashing in on website of yours? Then watch the first-ever PropellerAds Webinar for Publishers – exclusive, free and very helpful

The hosts: Senior Partnership Managers – Valeria Palchikova & Maro Chalntoupi

Timeline/Agenda:
    1:34 - What is «Website Monetization» & How to get started with it
    10:35 - How You Can Monetize Your Website
    18:00 - What Affects Your Monetization Income
    26:41 - The Secret To Improving Your Monetization
    30:26 - The 6 Effective Monetization Methods
    49:00 - Game Time
    58:50 - Case Study – Live Streaming Website & MultiTag Monetization

Watch and start earning!

PropellerAds, Jul 6, 2021 IP