1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stay away from PropellerAds Scam Network Filled with Malware

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by AjOnline, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Peter Reinhard

Peter Reinhard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i'm actually using their Pop - my experience is that payouts for Arabic countries are not so high... my site has got only 5$. I really mad about how they treat my account. after I got an offer from other networks they sent me a new offer for 10$. really bad support and I will never use it again!

Peter Reinhard, Mar 27, 2019 IP
  2. kejsi880

kejsi880 Peon

Best Answers:
    im having trouble with them now, they wont pay me stating that my earnings are on hold for one month cause they must checkup is it ok.
    one month is too much to checkup is trafic/earnings are valid. but i cant say that they pay low. for me they are bether than admaven.

kejsi880, Mar 27, 2019 IP
  3. Mor Doo

Mor Doo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey kejsi880, I'm sorry to hear that, I'm here to assist and i'll be happy to hand over any further inquiries regarding Ad-maven.

Mor Doo, Apr 3, 2019 IP
  4. PropellerAds

PropellerAds Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi!

We need some proofs. Please send them in PM or paste here. Thank you.

PropellerAds, Apr 7, 2019 IP
  5. Ilovetowin

Ilovetowin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My account have been banned few days ago without any reason, i had 2.3k$ in that account, i have tried emailing them with proof's that my traffic is genuine my website alexa rank is 28k worldwide, i have 20k per day traffic, i have PM'ED you every details, i hope you take action.

Google adsense is also applied into my website and they haven't banned me for traffic but propeller did, if i don't recover my account and money i am sure that it is a scam, they pay you for 6-8 months then ban you.

Ilovetowin, Apr 18, 2019 IP
  6. TheParadox91

TheParadox91 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    These problems occur only on propellerads :)

Switch to more valid networks: Admaven, adsterra, Clickadu ect

TheParadox91, Apr 19, 2019 IP
  7. Ilovetowin

Ilovetowin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have tried admaven, not that good, will surely try adsterra and clickadu, but what about my 2.3k$, the guy over here have said that he will get back to me after talking with there policy stuffs, Man whatever they say about invalid clicks, bot traffic, paid traffic there is nothing correct in that, i have all organic traffic, even my website is approved for adsense and adsense is running fine there. these guys don't know customer relationship.

Ilovetowin, Apr 19, 2019 IP
  8. TheParadox91

TheParadox91 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'll pass you my manager adsterra

TheParadox91, Apr 19, 2019 IP
  9. tobysurf

tobysurf Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ways look of ad networks support, there are many networks with great rates I think you need to work with a few to get know who is the best. The ads are a great income for all publishers and media buying and you need to know how to make a good deal with your partners.. I checked Propeller ads before and didn't get the same experiences like yours, (I'll add my traffic manager skype in here) sometimes I prefer to use only one network that supports my traffic and have the abilities to make high profits. Oren he is an honest guy, who works in this industry for 6 years, Skype : orenginzach

tobysurf, Apr 22, 2019 IP
  10. Ilovetowin

Ilovetowin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Propellerads restored my account, I am so happy, there has been a loss for these few days but still, i will declare them as a good company and they don't scam peoples.

Ilovetowin, Apr 22, 2019 IP
  11. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    We are happy that we figured it out and the story ended well.

PropellerAds, May 2, 2019 IP
  12. Mobileprice24.info

Mobileprice24.info Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello everyone. i want to info all of digitalpoint members. if you or your friends intersted to use propellerads? i req you dont work with them. i use push notifications ads of propellerads. i get daily 10k ads impression. first payment they give me by payonner. when comes 2nd time. they dont sent my payment and they request id then also said. propellerads dont sent payment without id verify. so my first Qua. is my they release my first payment? why dont ask id first time? i think they want to make trust and then try to do scam. by the way, they request id. so i given my online copy of id card. i mean downloaded from govt. website online copy. so give that one. propellerads team said it was fake. so i say why you people say fake? do you have any proof? Then ask me driving license and passport copy. Then they requested for my friend or some other people id to verfiy my account. so i given my uncle id. i wait for 3-4 day but i dont get any answer from there. so i messege agian. then propellerads team said skrill account name not matched with id name then so the rejected my payment. so i added her skrill account and request to pay. this time the dont pay me. propellerads saying problem. so i tell propellerads team please transfer my account to my uncle name. i dont want any problem in future. propellerads team dont do this. Now i become so much angry. then i tell her please block my Account. i dont wanna work with that kind of network who makes problem. when payment time comes. Propellerads team become happy and block my account becuase they dont need to give me payment. so be aware about this adnetwork. they can do scam with you at any time.
    Thanks.

Mobileprice24.info, May 30, 2019 IP
  13. PropellerAds

Best Answers:
    Dear partner, please provide some proofs in PM (your account), we'll check the real reason for the ban.

PropellerAds, Jun 18, 2019 IP
  14. asasmaz88

asasmaz88 Member

Best Answers:
    i dont know but they cpm so funny 0.02 vs

asasmaz88, Jun 19, 2019 IP
  15. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are still a GOD! Check mine :) Join Propeller and have this type of CPM aahahahahahah

upload_2019-6-22_20-45-54.png

ZoC, Jun 22, 2019 IP
  16. asasmaz88

asasmaz88 Member

Best Answers:
    Why so low i didnt understand

asasmaz88, Jun 22, 2019 IP
  17. Drew1985

Drew1985 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Please stop slandering Propeller Ads it’s very shady and unprofessional! I’m actually one of their advertisers and we don’t pay for invalid traffic of any kind. So you need to examine your traffic sources for your sites.

We can’t make money if the traffic isn’t real or invalid plus we need our ads to load fully to your readers/users

I’m glad propeller has standards especially to protect us advertisers!

Drew1985, Jun 24, 2019 IP
  18. ahmede

ahmede Member

Best Answers:
    Let's be honest here. You are probably NOT a "model" advertiser either. Everyone is shady at propellerads including advertisers.

ahmede, Jun 25, 2019 IP
  19. Drew1985

Drew1985 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Lies! Once again I’m proud Advertiser who doesn’t not pay for invalid traffic period...

Drew1985, Jun 26, 2019 IP
  20. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    I forget to say this ads impresion is from Push Notification not Popup :) so this is real people who subs and receive the notification when they send, if push notification subscribers are "bad" traffic then rip what more real visitors traffic do you still want? ahahahh

Is kinda funny how they still trying to get webmasters to there network with 0.00 CPM for push notification ads

ZoC, Jun 26, 2019 IP