1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone tried "ad-maven.com" ?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by ikamona, May 1, 2016.

1. GearZero

GearZero Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ooohh no. Thank you for exposing that. I'm about to test them but no thanks.

GearZero, Mar 17, 2019 IP
  2. Tim Werfel

Tim Werfel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No need to worry about payment, I got my money yesterday, weekly payment. take a look!
    upload_2019-3-18_14-28-0.png

Tim Werfel, Mar 18, 2019 IP
  3. Rajesh Jhamb

Rajesh Jhamb Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Oren.

Really appreciate your prompt response and support. I finally received my full amount. Screenshot attached for everyone's reference.

[​IMG]
    Thanks for helping me to get my money.

Guys, who are looking to monetize to their website, highly recommend to try Ad-maven and if you anybody facing any kind of issue, just contact Oren - who is head of Ad-Maven Support. He is available on skype - orenginzach.

Thanks again!

Rajesh Jhamb, Mar 21, 2019 IP
  4. PLL

PLL Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone !

I try admaven for curiousity, and I found out its very very bad !

I send them traffic for about 20 hours on my small website than have around 60k unique visitor per day.

Admaven manager by the name of "Or" message me, i ask him when I can see the stats of the traffic I send. He said I have to whait 24 hours since the stats are update every GMT0 midnight he said. He was wrong !

Its been 2 days now and I cant see my stats. I try to contact "Or" But after 1 day of whaiting for him I came here.

AdMaven lost my trust in less then 2 days !

Their website publisher interface is complete crap. Even my daughter could code something better !

You cant see your live stats and you have to whait 24 hours to see them (If you lucky enough to receive some)

I heard you have to whait 30 day minnimum to get a payment ! wich is absoluty ridiculus ! popads pay every day!

Dont use admaven ! avoid them completly. Use popads or popcash or any other ads company out there.

PLL, Mar 26, 2019 IP
  5. Orenginzach

Orenginzach Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there

My name is Oren, and i am the head of Ad-Maven support team - I would like to offer you a personal assistance in order to solve the matter

Please contact me in private or on s kype at : orenginzach ill be more than happy to assist

Best
    Oren

Orenginzach, Mar 27, 2019 IP
  6. PLL

PLL Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Oren thanks for the reply!

The chat feature on your platform is the only feature that actually great and working. But you dont use it , you dont reply and all manager absolutly want to discuss on skype.

Look all I want is to suscribe my website, then when approved install a code and make money right away. I want to see my stats wich is very very important and I want to get paid when I wish.

I dont want to install skype make a microsoft account there and then start a discussion with a manager for assisting me. I dont need assistance. I need a working ads platform.

Thanks you

Pierre-luc

PLL, Mar 27, 2019 IP
  7. kejsi880

kejsi880 Peon

Best Answers:
    I also hate skype arguing with rude ad maven menagers. One of them told me after my complain 'go to other ad network then'
    and ad maven have problem with ad code,its large and slowing down site pages. especialy when we use script for push ads and popup ads.
    the only way to avoid slowing pages is to put admaven scripts in bottom of website template but push must be in header.
    thats why i stoped to use admaven. fast loading pages are priority by google and cause user experience.

kejsi880, Mar 27, 2019 IP
  8. Orenginzach

Orenginzach Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Pierre

Regarding your feedback,

You can also chat with me directly through our panel as well and address me privately there.

I do understand your need for stats - which do usually update regularly, We work with some unique direct advertisers who also give us late reports and update, since we want to make sure all publishers get all revenue they deserve we add those amount also after.

I will be happy to discuses with you the panel improvements regarding data for publishers that will soon be lunched and also generate you a daily report email as well with all the stats you need.

regarding payments - true, in our system you cant get paid when you wish, and that I wouldnt be able to changes since thats our policy, we do offer flexible payment terms, depending on your traffic and daily income.

And I do assure you we offer by far the best support possible - which I would also be happy to assist you with.

Please contact me through our dashboard on privately so I can listen to your feedback and help you solve all the issues.

Best
    Oren

Orenginzach, Mar 28, 2019 IP
  9. Orenginzach

Orenginzach Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there

Please contact me in private chat here or via S kype at : orenginzach - ill be happy to hear your feedback and resolve any issue that occurred

Best
    Oren

Orenginzach, Mar 28, 2019 IP
  10. TheParadox91

TheParadox91 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Admaven pay? Yes
    Payment this month (Bitcoin)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    TheParadox91, Mar 28, 2019 IP
  11. 99james99

99james99 Active Member

Best Answers:
    They Paid to me at 13
    because i wrote to my account manager Neta Harel at the end of Feb, she always cares about my payment,

99james99, Mar 31, 2019 IP
  12. adeel75

adeel75 Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't receive payment this month. my account manager said payment was paid already but I didn't get the payment in my payoneer account.

adeel75, May 20, 2019 IP
  13. hodor1

hodor1 Member

Best Answers:
    hey
    had an issue with it also once, this guy contacted me and fixed in asap. do you want me to send you his contact ?

hodor1, May 21, 2019 IP
  14. adeel75

adeel75 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes Please

adeel75, May 21, 2019 IP
  15. hodor1

hodor1 Member

Best Answers:
    Oren Ginzach the head of Support AdMaven guided me through everything and it's awesome! try to reach him on your online support or s k y p e.

hodor1, May 22, 2019 IP
  16. ZoC

ZoC Active Member

Best Answers:
    After reading what's new here is weird so many people have an issue with ad-maven, or possible is competition who just let negative feedback still not sure, true their website is not really good ... i even talk with alot of managers and hope this will be fixed soon we need more data and faster stats update 24 hours is too less ... but the CPM i can say right now ad-maven pay the most then any ads out there popup/pushads/clickadu etc and i test all big networks out there. anyway is true first 2/3 days you gonna have some issue with the statics etc because their platform script is bad ... but after few days you gonna love this network. fast payments and very high CPM still not sure how they do to pay so high CPM sometimes i believe they pay even better then Google ads lol.

ZoC, Jun 11, 2019 IP
  17. Peter Reinhard

Peter Reinhard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Did you read what Forbes wrote about Admaven, I saw it on their facebook

Peter Reinhard, Jun 11, 2019 IP
  18. joliviere

joliviere Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, I've recently subscribed to ad-maven, but the rates are very low, well below the other networks I use.

How are your earnings going in ad-maven in 2019?

Attached Files:

• cpm.png
      cpm.png
      File size:
      12.3 KB
      Views:
    joliviere, Jun 25, 2019 IP
  19. Orenginzach

Orenginzach Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi

what is the ad model you are using?